News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

40010 ULA/ASICs available!

Started by Spirantho, 13:27, 01 May 13

Previous topic - Next topic

TotO

Last month, I have missed close to 10 Amstrad parts (including 2x40010) on Ebay. The auction ended for around 5$... :(

So, I have added a "circuits" section on CentPourCent [dot net] for peoples who need them for fixing our good old CPC.
I have ordered some CRTC, Z80, PIO that I'm waiting with others IC for the X-MEM expansion.
I can order FDC, SED, AY and DRAM IC too, if wished. I hope to be able to store some GA so... Crossing fingers.

You can support the idea by helping me to grow-up the stock by sending unused parts instead of using ebay... Or sending funds.
Next, you will be free to get all parts for the same trading value! :)

Thanks,

TotO.
"You make one mistake in your life and the internet will never let you live it down" (Keith Goodyer)

Gryzor

Quote from: Bryce on 19:59, 17 April 14
I think it's because we are using different language keyboards. On a German keyboard you get the @ symbol by pressing "Alt Gr" and "Q". As soon as I press the "Alt Gr" key it pops up a copyright shite window, try it. You can't copy or paste either so I've no way of getting and @ Symbol into that field.

Bryce.

Oh wow. What sort of crap, wasn't that abolished in the Web Design World Convention back in '98? What fuckers!

Still, disabling JS will allow you to do what you want :)

Bryce

Tot0: I think I have a box of µPD765 FDCs here and I probably have quite a few SEDs too. So if anyone enquires you can send them my way. No point in both of us having stock piles.

Bryce.

TotO

"You make one mistake in your life and the internet will never let you live it down" (Keith Goodyer)

TotO

For information, I have updated the CentPourCent [dot net] parts and circuits.
I got some 40007 and 40010 Gate Array if peoples remains interrested.  ;)