News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Amstrad CPC WiFi

Started by Duke, 07:36, 07 May 16

Previous topic - Next topic

Iridium+

By the way, I forgot to say thanks, Duke! Received  ;D

zhulien

Hi, I tried to fit my M4 card into my CPC4ATX but it doesn't fit.  I then had a closer look at the video below, and it appears the M4 card is a bit smaller than mine.  A new revision?  Can I buy one of these smaller M4 cards?

What are the main differences between revisions?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DykFhtNbgGk&t=615s  (about 10mins 30s in)

zhulien

Hi, not sure if this is an m4 bug or a unidos bug, have you come across seeing the same filename more than once when performing a CAT?

SkulleateR

Nope ... but I'm not using Unidos here ;)

poulette73

Quote from: zhulien on 21:33, 16 June 23Hi, not sure if this is an m4 bug or a unidos bug, have you come across seeing the same filename more than once when performing a CAT?
Hello,

I just tried to reproduce the bug, with M4 on a CPC 6128. M4 rom is installed in Rom slot 4.

I tried the 2 scenarios with UNIDOS rom, before (Rom slot 2) and after (Rom slot 6).

Every time everything works, I can't reproduce the bug on a CAT command.

zhulien

Thanks, I will see if I can find a pattern.  I usually use a fastest patch in mode 2, but unless another rom also has one I can't imagine that being the cause.

zhulien

Is there a good file utility that works with m4 and x-mass so its easy to transfer?  One of my folders causes a reset if I try change into it within basic, but symbos doesn't crash.

zhulien

Quote from: zhulien on 12:04, 17 June 23Thanks, I will see if I can find a pattern.  I usually use a fastest patch in mode 2, but unless another rom also has one I can't imagine that being the cause.
after further testing without UniDOS, I cannot reproduce it - but I cannot rule it out either - hmm, maybe the UniDOS M4 driver because it doesn't appear to be happening for UniDOS X-MASS - at least not yet, Thanks.

mbenjami

Hi , 
I want a M4 board , please send me instructions for buy it.
Best regards!!

eto

Quote from: mbenjami on Yesterday at 17:38I want a M4 board , please send me instructions for buy it.
check the first post how to get in touch with Duke. 

The prices are probably up since then, but the rest of the information is probably still valid.