News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Cartridge Labels

Started by Dizrythmia, 06:55, 24 July 15

Previous topic - Next topic

Dizrythmia

I've noticed an increase in websites that have archived cartridge labels for various Nintendo & Sega consoles that can be printed on sticker paper & used. Most of my cartridges already have replacement labels on them & I was looking around to see if original labels from GX4000/Plus carts have also been archived but can't find any.

Am I missing something? Are there plans to create an archive for these? I imagine it would be a small archive :)

Bryce

GX4000/CPC+ Games

Check out the "Label" links in the right column.

Bryce.

||C|-|E||

I need to download one of these and make a template for my cartridge with ParaDOS... it looks quite crappy right now  :)

CraigsBar

Quote from: [[C|-|E]] on 12:05, 24 July 15
I need to download one of these and make a template for my cartridge with ParaDOS... it looks quite crappy right now  :)
I made a parados cart label in the mid 90's, let me see if I can scan it for you.
IRC:  #Retro4All on Freenode

||C|-|E||

Ah! That would be great!  :D

CraigsBar

Quote from: [[C|-|E]] on 12:48, 24 July 15
Ah! That would be great!  :D

Attached, I had 4 spare stickers I never used. If you want a completed sticker posting just let me know.

They age quite well too.

||C|-|E||

Thank you! Well, if you could send one that would be fantastic, otherwise I can print one here and try  :D

CraigsBar

Sure can. Pm your address to me. It'll be in the post tomorrow.

||C|-|E||

I have PM my address  :D Thank you again!!!

Dr Tiger Ninestein

These labels don't seem right?

CraigsBar

Quote from: Dr Tiger Ninestein on 11:24, 27 July 15
These labels don't seem right?
Indeed, they look like diy improvements over the demo carts that just had dot matrix printed labels.

Dr Tiger Ninestein

Ok didn't realise they were demo carts. Do demo carts have the full game on them?

CraigsBar

Quote from: Dr Tiger Ninestein on 11:32, 27 July 15
Ok didn't realise they were demo carts. Do demo carts have the full game on them?
Yes, except the trade on post pang, which is an incomplete version. My donor shell carts are pro tennis tour demos, they are identical to the full retail, except the sticker.