News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

CPC Plus cartridge replacement : one more

Started by gerald, 16:39, 01 November 14

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you interested in buying a 3D-printed case for the cartridge? Hoe many units? (only vote if you want one or more!)

178 (85.2%)
25 (12%)
2 (1%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
more
4 (1.9%)

Total Members Voted: 209

Guy0me

Is there someone who spoke to him that talk about a bulk order because he told me about the price and his paypal but nothing else  :( is it clear for him because i think it's a independant order for anyone as i see .. :(

n00b

I'll ask and discuss it with him... :)

Shining

So since there is another case-solution now, I can reject my efforts in finding one for you.
A friend of mine will (in about 4 weeks, because he is busy preparing a fair) copy cartridge shells for me, using synthetic resin. But I don't think the price will be better than this 8 €.
TGS is back

Download my productions at:
cpc.scifinet.org

TotO

"You make one mistake in your life and the internet will never let you live it down" (Keith Goodyer)

Shining

So we will see. I already gave him a go to make some for my personal demands and if they're ready we can compare the solutions...
TGS is back

Download my productions at:
cpc.scifinet.org

Ast

Ast/iMP4CT. "By the power of Grayskull, i've the power"

http://amstradplus.forumforever.com/index.php
http://impdos.wikidot.com/
http://impdraw.wikidot.com/

All friends are welcome !

n00b

Quote from: guyome on 20:08, 10 May 15
Is there someone who spoke to him that talk about a bulk order because he told me about the price and his paypal but nothing else  :( is it clear for him because i think it's a independant order for anyone as i see .. :(

Okay, I asked him about the status quo and he wrote that he's now looking after the mails that arrived before the poll was established.

New demands should only be posted in the poll now.

Further he expects to get access to an online ordering system on May 17. If there are some news to spread, I'll let you know - stay tuned. ;)

Apes

Good morning,
thus here no chaos arises I signed up.
The orders that I have received to date by e-mail, I'll work off.
The remaining prospects would I ask to run it through the collective order.
Until 17.5. you can order it. Then we take a short break until I have all printed.
is that okay with you?
Excuse my bad english, am a little out of practice. :)

Manu

Quote from: Apes on 08:09, 11 May 15
Good morning,
Until 17.5. you can order it. Then we take a short break until I have all printed.
is that okay with you?

Hi Apes,

I didn't see your message here, but I've seen the post on RetroManiac (RetroManiac | Revista de videojuegos retro |Videogames Magazine | Indie | Games) and I sent you an e-mail with the form on your web. Is that ok?

Sorry for the mess :P

n00b

Good morning,
is that okay with you?

Yes, he has arrived - now I can stop my "mediator function"  ;D

Apes

Hi Apes,

I didn't see your message here, but I've seen the post on RetroManiac (RetroManiac | Revista de videojuegos retro |Videogames Magazine | Indie | Games) and I sent you an e-mail with the form on your web. Is that ok?

Sorry for the mess :P

That's no problem,
I am currently still at work.
When I'm home tonight I will write back to you.

seanb

Thou shall not question Captain Wrong!

McKlain

Good news, but no support for pluses extra capabilities.

seanb

dragon

"A complete multi-platform building system with support for building CDTs and DSKs automatically. "

Yeah, it need support making cpr to. The way to the perfection. :).

TFM

Good morning,
is that okay with you?

Hi Flo, welcome to the forum. Hope you will have a good time here.  :)

(In Deutsch: Schoen, dass Du den Weg gefunden hast, das Forum hier macht auch Spass).  :)

Stefan
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

seanb

Quote from: Shining on 20:22, 10 May 15
So since there is another case-solution now, I can reject my efforts in finding one for you.
A friend of mine will (in about 4 weeks, because he is busy preparing a fair) copy cartridge shells for me, using synthetic resin. But I don't think the price will be better than this 8 €.

Very interested in a resin one.

StarshipUK

I am not sure if there is a proper sign up list for the cart cases yet? I would like one please for a second run cart.

Perhaps a PM system like to order the Carts would be better than the Poll?

Apes

Hello,
Excuse me if I do not immediately respond to every e-mail, I'm on print every night. :)
The first cases are on the way.  :)

My printer runs every night in full swing :)

CraigsBar

Quote from: Apes on 19:10, 12 May 15
Hello,
Excuse me if I do not immediately respond to every e-mail, I'm on print every night. :)

And we thank you for it.... I cannot wait for mine to arrive... When they do I'll have 2 perfectly formed C4CPC carts only needing labels. I was thinking of a Yellow flash on the one for the Plus machines (Like the original QWERTY cart) and a standard red flash on the GX4000 one. At the moment the defined cart slots are not filled on either, but on the Plus one I plan on putting a cart images in as follows

00: Totally Standard Plus cart (QWERTY) with Burning Rubber
01: FW 3.15
02: SymbOS cart, either using one from Prodatron, or (hopefully) with @arnoldemu s upcoming Cart Eprom tool
03: FutureOS cart, MacDeath and Spartan.
04: FutureOS cart, MacDeath no Spartan.
05: Standard FW with ParaDOS (Most recent version available)

0F: Cart Selector for the games

All these OS carts clearly will be useless onthe GX4000, so the red flash one will be Cart Selector in 0F and always switched to that slot
IRC:  #Retro4All on Freenode

Mika

Hello

I am intrested of C4CPC for GX4000. With shipping to Finland 64.60€ ? Where I can order one? :-)

Thanks
Mika

McKlain

Quote from: Apes on 19:10, 12 May 15
Hello,

So... should we contact you through your website to order the cases?

dcdrac

cartridge arrived today worked straight out of the box brilliant stuff thank you

Pedro Torres

Hi, cart arrived today, very fast shipping. Worked as promised. I'm very pleased with it.

Phi2x