News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Front-end for M4 board in ROM

Started by abalore, 20:08, 20 December 18

Previous topic - Next topic

reno

Hello,

I'm trying to transfer a DSK to disc with M4FE 2.0.3, but when I select "Format: Y", the programs exits after just one track (I get "Ready" on top of the screen). Any ideas ?

Also, does this functionality support any DSK at a track level or does it only copy files onto the disk (and will never work with copy protected DSKs) ?

Any other utilities to transfer a DSK to a physical disk on the CPC using an M4 (i.e. not a Gotek as drive B + Discology) ?

Thanks

XeNoMoRPH

Quote from: reno on 23:21, 19 February 24Hello,
I'm trying to transfer a DSK to disc with M4FE 2.0.3, but when I select "Format: Y", the programs exits after just one track (I get "Ready" on top of the screen). Any ideas ?
Also, does this functionality support any DSK at a track level or does it only copy files onto the disk (and will never work with copy protected DSKs) ?
Any other utilities to transfer a DSK to a physical disk on the CPC using an M4 (i.e. not a Gotek as drive B + Discology) ?
Thanks
http://symbos.de/appinfo.htm?00015
your amstrad news source in spanish language : https://auamstrad.es

abalore

Thanks

You can send me the DSK file to test myself and maybe upgrade M4FE to support new formats.

reno

Quote from: abalore on 14:23, 20 February 24Hello,

Thanks

You can send me the DSK file to test myself and maybe upgrade M4FE to support new formats.

Ah great !
It's Legend of Kage (original version).
Link: https://www.cpc-power.com/index.php?page=detail&onglet=dumps&num=1290 or https://cpcrulez.fr/f/26k2

Solo Kazuki

Quote from: abalore on 14:23, 20 February 24

Thanks

About supporting new formats, maybe You can add CPR support?

abalore

Quote from: Solo Kazuki on 19:00, 09 April 24
Quote from: abalore on 14:23, 20 February 24

Thanks

About supporting new formats, maybe You can add CPR support?

Sure, I'll do as soon as I have a working M4 board.