News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

CPC Plus cartridge replacement : one more

Started by gerald, 16:39, 01 November 14

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you interested in buying a 3D-printed case for the cartridge? Hoe many units? (only vote if you want one or more!)

178 (85.2%)
25 (12%)
2 (1%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
more
4 (1.9%)

Total Members Voted: 209

TFM

Check out the CP/M Plus ROMs on my homepage. Should work, else a patch shall do.

TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

||C|-|E||

Thank you very much!! I will try them and tell you if they work!  :D

rokana

Buenos días, Tengo Interés En Esta Tarjeta de destello y queria saber si Usted todavía PUEDE Obtener .... si Siguen a la venta y Como. Un saludo.

Bryce

Quote from: rokana on 11:16, 23 October 15
Buenos días, Tengo Interés En Esta Tarjeta de destello y queria saber si Usted todavía PUEDE Obtener .... si Siguen a la venta y Como. Un saludo.

You will need to register an account on this forum to order one from Gerald. It is also better if you post in English only.

Thanks,
Bryce.

Gryzor

Well, English is not 100% required, but it helps if you communicate in a language that the person you're talking to is sure to understand :)

dragon

Really it appears spanish generated with google translator. Very strange.

Bryce dice que te registres y hables con gerald para pedir uno, en ingles si es posible.

Bryce

Quote from: dragon on 11:57, 23 October 15
Really it appears spanish generated with google translator. Very strange.

Bryce dice que te registres y hables con gerald para pedir uno, en ingles si es posible.

The post was made from Madrid. Maybe he just has bad Spanish? :D I know my English is certainly questionable on occassions and google translator probably would have done it better!

Bryce.

seanb

Quote from: Bryce on 12:16, 23 October 15
The post was made from Madrid. Maybe he just has bad Spanish? :D I know my English is certainly questionable on occassions and google translator probably would have done it better!

Bryce.

It's downright incomprehensible at times.
When you talk about your technical stuff.

I'm fact when people start talking about programing language ask I can do is nod Mt head and skip the post  ;D
Thou shall not question Captain Wrong!

Bryce

Quote from: seanb on 12:42, 23 October 15

It's downright incomprehensible at times.
When you talk about your technical stuff.

I'm fact when people start talking about programing language ask I can do is nod Mt head and skip the post  ;D

I meant the grammar, not the content! :D

I don't even bother trying to read some of the programming threads, they just confirm how little I know.

Bryce.

dragon

The solution is made klingon the oficial languaje :). How nobody know the languaje. All we need startrek translator, and nobody can say this is bad write jejeje.

seanb

Quote from: Bryce on 13:31, 23 October 15
I meant the grammar, not the content! :D

I don't even bother trying to read some of the programming threads, they just confirm how little I know.

Bryce.

After reading my first post again and seeing how predictive text messed up some of the words I'm in no position to comment.

Because no-one can understand that comment.

Gryzor

Shall I look for a Klingon template for the forum?

||C|-|E||

Believe it or not, one day we expelled somebody from a computer party because he was speaking in elfic and refusing to speak any other language  :picard2: .

This basically shows you that reality is, at a times, much worse than fiction  :picard2:

seanb

Quote from: ||C|-|E|| on 17:33, 23 October 15
Believe it or not, one day we expelled somebody from a computer party because he was speaking in elfic and refusing to speak any other language  :picard2: .

This basically shows you that reality is, at a times, much worse than fiction  :picard2:

:D :D :D

dragon

Quote from: ||C|-|E|| on 17:33, 23 October 15

Thats reminder me what i do years ago in a spanish forum. These forum have and administrator/moderator obsessesed with correcting spelling mistakes.

So one day i open a threat in morse.  With a language with only .- He can't  correct it. We take many laughts with the thread :). All thread was only ...__..__

Gryzor

Quote from: dragon on 09:43, 24 October 15
So one day i open a threat in morse.  With a language with only .- He can't  correct it. We take many laughts with the thread :) . All thread was only ...__..__

So one day I opened a thread in morse. With a language with only .- he couldn't correct it. We had lots of laughs in that thread. The entire thread was only ...___..___

Bryce

Quote from: Gryzor on 16:31, 24 October 15

So one day I opened a thread in morse. With a language with only .- he couldn't correct it. We had lots of laughs in that thread. The entire thread was only ...___..___

You mean: ... --- / --- -. . / -.. .- -.-- / .. / --- .--. . -. . -.. / .- / - .... .-. . .- -.. / .. -. / -- --- .-. ... . .-.-.- / .-- .. - .... / .- / .-.. .- -. --. ..- .- --. . / .-- .. - .... / --- -. .-.. -.-- / .-.-.- -....- / .... . / -.-. --- ..- .-.. -.. -. .----. - / -.-. --- .-. .-. . -.-. - / .. - .-.-.- / .-- . / .... .- -.. / .-.. --- - ... / --- ..-. / .-.. .- ..- --. .... ... / .. -. / - .... .- - / - .... .-. . .- -.. .-.-.- / - .... . / . -. - .. .-. . / - .... .-. . .- -.. / .-- .- ... / --- -. .-.. -.--

I knew there would be a reason to learn morse some day. Finally that day has arrived! or...
.. / -.- -. . .-- / - .... . .-. . / .-- --- ..- .-.. -.. / -... . / .- / .-. . .- ... --- -. / - --- / .-.. . .- .-. -. / -- --- .-. ... . / ... --- -- . / -.. .- -.-- .-.-.- / ..-. .. -. .- .-.. .-.. -.-- / - .... .- - / -.. .- -.-- / .... .- ... / .- .-. .-. .. ...- . -..

Bryce.

Gryzor

.. - .----. ... / . .- ... -.-- / .-- .... . -. / -.-- --- ..- / -.- -. --- .-- / .... --- .--

Bryce

Eh, yeah, you just learn the alphabet again. However, funnily, I can listen to morse and translate in realtime (I learnt as part of my radio license many years ago), but reading it takes ten times longer.
I really sit here saying de,de - deeee,deeee,deeee,deeee to myself to read it :D

Bryce.

Gryzor

Used to be able to do it by heart, but indeed reading it took much longer for me too as I needed to, um, auralize (??) what I was reading. Nowadays I just use online translators :D

Bryce

There's online morse translators? Never even thought of that.  :picard: Wasted 10 minutes instead of googling.

Bryce.

Gryzor

dragon

Quote from: Gryzor on 16:31, 24 October 15

Jeje, but it was only the first level, the second level to the administrator was enconded the messages with the  enigma machine aplicaton online.

Gryzor

Then all one's got to do is board the sub with the intact cipher and you're done :)

dragon

Quote from: Bryce on 17:12, 24 October 15
Eh, yeah, you just learn the alphabet again. However, funnily, I can listen to morse and translate in realtime (I learnt as part of my radio license many years ago), but reading it takes ten times longer.
I really sit here saying de,de - deeee,deeee,deeee,deeee to myself to read it :D

Bryce.

The first time i heard about morse was when i was child . It was my aunt gave me a comic. A spanish pirate copy of the smurfs(licensed from germany)..

Yeah the smurf are blue and the spanish pirate copy are green with two antennes in the head and living in the space. They are acompained with a jumping balls with a speakers in their head.

In the comics the jumping balls speak to the astroniks to alert it and help it. As astroniks  crash in a planet where they living. All the times in the comics they say Bip! Bip!. And astronicks   can't understand it, and you can't uniderstand it, so you dont understant half of the comic.

Then you read the final part of the comic and then they reveals . oh wait... they speak morse!!!. Was the best comic i read when i was child.Still i have ir around here.