News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

CPC Plus cartridge replacement : one more

Started by gerald, 16:39, 01 November 14

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you interested in buying a 3D-printed case for the cartridge? Hoe many units? (only vote if you want one or more!)

178 (85.2%)
25 (12%)
2 (1%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
more
4 (1.9%)

Total Members Voted: 209

SimonL

Hi there - am new to this great scene (I was/am a C64er back in the day). Would love a C4CPC - please put me down for the next run!

Cheers
Simon

cocoguagua

I'm interested in this cartidge. Please when you will have more C4CPC, please i want one C4CPC , please considere me.

Thanks.

Audronic

@SimonL

Welcome to the Forum.
What state do you live in ?

Ray (Victoria)
Procrastinators Unite,
If it Ain't Broke PLEASE Don't Fix it.
I keep telling you I am Not Pedantic.
As I Live " Down Under " I Take my Gravity Tablets and Wear my Magnetic Boots to Keep me from Falling off.

SimonL

Thanks Ray - I am in Brissie.

Been going about recently picking consoles/machines from my childhood like the atari 2600, nes and c64, and picking up flash/everdrives etc. Was always interested/curious in the Amstrads but I dont think they were very popular in Aus so far as I can recall. I love that all these great games have been patched to work on the gx4000, seems like an easy way for me to get into the amstrad scene (I have got a console on its way from France, and am keen to pick up the C4CPC to dive right in!!).

Cheers
Simon

opticpow

Hi @SimonL , aways nice to see another Ozzie. Welcome.

ZoomPicard

Another Ozzy interested in getting c4cpc

Let me know if you intend to make more?

Audronic

Quote from: ZoomPicard on 17:16, 26 December 16
Another Ozzy interested in getting c4cpc
Welcome aboard.

In what state are you located ?

There are a few Aussies here.
I am in Williamstown Victoria.
Ray
Procrastinators Unite,
If it Ain't Broke PLEASE Don't Fix it.
I keep telling you I am Not Pedantic.
As I Live " Down Under " I Take my Gravity Tablets and Wear my Magnetic Boots to Keep me from Falling off.

ndial

Happy new year to all.
Well I missed this little diamond (C4CPC) unfortunately.

Hope for a new batch available in 2017 and definitely count me for (at least) one item.
My best
:D
The 8bit and the 16bit home computers and consoles, will always be on the basis of nostalgia for me really.

Retroshowcase:an oldschool video-games reference!
An old-school Video Games Reference!

Drummel

Late to the party i guess :). But Im in for the next run of c4cpc if thats ok.

Sloopie

Please put me on the list for the next batch!
Thank you very much!

Kropotkin

Hello! Massively late to the party on this one, but I have only just recently bought a GX4000 and discovered that this device exists! I know about the need to replace the PSU that comes with the G4000 and am very interested in getting in on the 3rd batch, assuming one is made!

123xion

Hello I'm new to the forum, I have an Amstrad 6128 and a GX4000 and would be interested in the C4CPC, if you have plans to do more, count on me and keep me one Thank you very much
Hola Soy nuevo en el foro, tengo un Amstrad 6128 y un GX4000 y estaría interesado en el C4CPC, si tiene planes de hacer más, contar conmigo y me salve uno ¡Muchas gracias!

Bryce

Quote from: 123xion on 18:56, 08 February 17

Hola Soy nuevo en el foro, tengo un Amstrad 6128 y un GX4000 y estaría interesado en el C4CPC, si tiene planes de hacer más, contar conmigo y me salve uno ¡Muchas gracias!

Translation:
Hello I'm new to the forum, I have an Amstrad 6128 and a GX4000 and would be interested in the C4CPC, if you have plans to do more, count me in and reserve one for me, Thanks a lot!

Hi 123xion and welcome to the forum. If possible, please keep the posts in English.

Bryce.

Finepi

Hi guys! I believe that i have come to the perfect place to try to get a C4CPC.

Could someone explain me how and with whom has to talk to buy this cartridge?

Thanks!!!  :)

gerald

Quote from: Finepi on 02:04, 12 February 17
Hi guys! I believe that i have come to the perfect place to try to get a C4CPC.

Could someone explain me how and with whom has to talk to buy this cartridge?
Post in this thread or send me a PM  ;)
You'r on the waiting list. I'll send you a PM wen card are available again in a couple of week.

Finepi

¡¡¡Thanks you very much!!!

I admire the amazing work of people like you.

123xion

Quote from: Bryce on 09:35, 09 February 17
Translation:
Hello I'm new to the forum, I have an Amstrad 6128 and a GX4000 and would be interested in the C4CPC, if you have plans to do more, count me in and reserve one for me, Thanks a lot!

Hi 123xion and welcome to the forum. If possible, please keep the posts in English.

Bryce.
Hello, sorry I had a problem with the translator.

Retrografx16

Please put me on the order list..

I have a question.. I am in the States using the original power supply with a step up/down converter to power the system (GX4000). Is there an alternative power supply to use to power up the system?

Also kind of an off topic question, If not allowed feel free to remove. I am using the Scart to AV, my image come in grey scaled, is there an easy fix for this?

n00b

I assume that the grey scaled picture is caused by the PAL signal of the GX4000 - i.e. your AV input supports a NTSC signal only...

Bryce

Hi Retrografx16,
         any 5VDC PSU with the correct polarity, connector and enough amps can be used to power the GX4000. Just buy one locally.

Can your TV display PAL or is it an NTSC only TV? Does your TV have S-Video or any other inputs you could use? AV can work but it won't be a very good picture even if you get the colour to work.

Bryce.

gerald

Quote from: Bryce on 21:15, 23 February 17
any 5VDC PSU with the correct polarity, connector and enough amps can be used to power the GX4000. Just buy one locally.
When using the SCART output, it's better to use the 9V supply input. Otherwise the color will be incorrect.
The DAC voltage range is configured according to the input supply on the GX4000.

Bryce

Yeah, but he's in the US, so his TV doesn't have SCART, so he's better off looking for a decent solution that he can connect to the monitor port RGB.

Bryce.

arnoldemu

Quote from: gerald on 21:20, 23 February 17
When using the SCART output, it's better to use the 9V supply input. Otherwise the color will be incorrect.
The DAC voltage range is configured according to the input supply on the GX4000.
@gerald : I am using the coolnovelties cable that works with the 464+ and the power supply that comes with it.
I connect it to the monitor output from the gx4000 and the power input where the monitor would connect if it was used with gx4000 (the 5v power on the gx4000). Will this give the correct colour output?
My games. My Games
My website with coding examples: Unofficial Amstrad WWW Resource

arnoldemu

Quote from: Bryce on 21:25, 23 February 17
Yeah, but he's in the US, so his TV doesn't have SCART, so he's better off looking for a decent solution that he can connect to the monitor port RGB.

Bryce.
Maybe he could use the traditional aerial connection on the gx4000? It is PAL, but if he's got a modern TV that may accept both NTSC and PAL?
My games. My Games
My website with coding examples: Unofficial Amstrad WWW Resource

Bryce

That's an even worse picture than Composite.

Bryce.