News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

CPC Plus cartridge replacement : one more

Started by gerald, 16:39, 01 November 14

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you interested in buying a 3D-printed case for the cartridge? Hoe many units? (only vote if you want one or more!)

178 (85.2%)
25 (12%)
2 (1%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
more
4 (1.9%)

Total Members Voted: 209

Guy0me

For those who want to know the different position of the switches on the C4CPC and the directories on the sdcard   ;)

Binary Hexadecimal
0000        0
0001       1
0010        2
0011        3
0100        4
0101        5
0110        6
0111        7
1000        8
1001       9
1010        A
1011       B
1100        C
1101        D
1110        E
1111        F

TotO

Incredible ; It is logical !  ;D
"You make one mistake in your life and the internet will never let you live it down" (Keith Goodyer)

gerald

Quote from: TotO on 14:05, 13 May 15
Incredible ; It is logical !  ;D
Next FW release will use gray code for switch encoding. Binary is far too easy :D

McKlain

Quote from: gerald on 14:15, 13 May 15
Next FW release will use gray code for switch encoding. Binary is far too easy :D

I got my card last week and you are already teasing us with new and exciting features  ;D

remax

Quote from: gerald on 14:15, 13 May 15

You're joking, but that would be more logical, as you would only need to change one switch to go one rom up or down... (not like what you need to do to go from 7 to 8 here).
Brain Radioactivity

Guy0me

Now that the Gx4000 Wiki page is created and we have a lot of games available does anyone thinking about making CPR for big games ?
I mean games like B.A.T or Iron Lord or Orion Prime ..Defender of the Crown.. Pirates 
Games who was needed 2 disks 3" or worse and making unlimited loading while playing.. in CPR it will be more easier to play them, just an idea .. ;)

CraigsBar

Quote from: guyome on 16:56, 13 May 15
Now that the Gx4000 Wiki page is created and we have a lot of games available does anyone thinking about making CPR for big games ?
I mean games like B.A.T or Iron Lord or Orion Prime ..Defender of the Crown.. Pirates 
Games who was needed 2 disks 3" or worse and making unlimited loading while playing.. in CPR it will be more easier to play them, just an idea .. ;)
megablasters would be an awesome cart game.
IRC:  #Retro4All on Freenode

McKlain

As long as the cart image is not bigger than 512K, everything is possible.

Seob

Got my c4cpc yesterday. Love it. Finally i can play more games on my gx4000, then just burnin' rubber.
Made a box for it using a dvd shell, of course when i get a shell for my cart, i need to find a bigger box. Used some artwork from here and from gx4000.co.uk.

TotO

"You make one mistake in your life and the internet will never let you live it down" (Keith Goodyer)

seanb

Thou shall not question Captain Wrong!

Seob

Going to modify it so i can fit the cover inside a vhs cover. That way it's cartridge shell future proof. Maybe i'm going to make a manual as well, with some screenshots of the games, and the button control inside it.

CraigsBar

Quote from: Seob on 15:57, 14 May 15
Going to modify it so i can fit the cover inside a vhs cover. That way it's cartridge shell future proof. Maybe i'm going to make a manual as well, with some screenshots of the games, and the button control inside it.
will you be providing PDF of the cover for a vhs box?
IRC:  #Retro4All on Freenode

radu14m

Seob

Quote from: CraigsBar on 16:38, 14 May 15
will you be providing PDF of the cover for a vhs box?
If gerald is oke with it for using his picture,and if i get the oke for using the gx4000.co.uk screenshots, i will be more then willing to post the pdf-cover.

If somebody has a hires picture of the yellow on black gx4000 batch, i could use it. Our if somebody knows what font they used for it.

gerald

Quote from: Seob on 18:15, 14 May 15
If gerald is oke with it for using his picture ....
Granted  :)

Apes

Good Morning Guys.

Today we make order stop.
Currently 51 cases are desirable. This amount I will now print.

By following users I have the data alreadyJose A. C. Spain

Kim H. Norway
Chevalier G. France
Manuel S. Spain
Martin V. Austria
Peter T. Great Briten

for the rest i need your adress.
so wirte me an email and i will contact you :)

Gryzor

Seob

Quote from: Apes on 09:19, 17 May 15
Good Morning Guys.

Today we make order stop.
Currently 51 cases are desirable. This amount I will now print.

By following users I have the data alreadyJose A. C. Spain

Kim H. Norway
Chevalier G. France
Manuel S. Spain
Martin V. Austria
Peter T. Great Briten

for the rest i need your adress.
so wirte me an email and i will contact you :)
Am i on that list to? My request has gone, because of the crash.

Seob

Oke, Done. The C4CPC VHS cover is ready. Had to rearrange a few things, made some adjustments and took screenshots with winape. Couldn't find a font that matches the GX4000 logo, so i had to use a image so the logo isn't great.

Seob

Could be you have to adjust the sides a little since not all VHS cases seem to be the same width.

Xyphoe

Is it too late to order one?

It seems I missed this entire topic :(
(and not read through all 60 pages either!)

gerald

dcdrac

it is an amazing piece of kit recommended

Apes

Hi Guys,

here is a list with all orders.
I'm doing work through the list one by one.
So that you know when it's your turn.

http://www.apes-land.de/files/case_order.htm

cya
Apes