News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Everyone seems to be talking about ToTO...?

Started by AmstradNoob, 06:38, 05 November 18

Previous topic - Next topic

AmstradNoob

Everyone seems to be talking about ToTO's MX4 board...?

I know I'm new around here - but it seems he's removed himself from this site, back in September. (At least going by the last time he signed in, and his sig)

Is there anyone else making up this type of board? Or know which site he is now a part of and willing sell these?  I understand that there's one close to it, but not the same.

I fully understand it's his personal choice to leave etc. But I find no reason to keep talking about his board, if not possible to buy one any more.

pelrun

Send him a PM here; while he hasn't participated in the forum for a long time, he has still been supplying people who contacted him that way.

That said, it's not too hard to make a MotherX4 replacement; there just hasn't been any reason to while TotO is still selling them.

mr_lou

I think he's active on another CPC forum. Dunno which one though.

LambdaMikel

Quote from: AmstradNoob on 06:38, 05 November 18
I fully understand it's his personal choice to leave etc. But I find no reason to keep talking about his board, if not possible to buy one any more.

Well, @revaldinho has given you 3 options, so what are you complaining about?
AFAIK, you can buy @revaldinho backplane on Ebay or Sellmyretro from time to time.

And @TotO will probably reply to you if you send him a PM!

LambdaMikel

Quote from: pelrun on 08:43, 05 November 18
That said, it's not too hard to make a MotherX4 replacement; there just hasn't been any reason to while TotO is still selling them.

Indeed there are replacements, and there have been reasons to create them as well ;-) Especially for DDI-3 / CPC 464 users there are good reasons for something different than MotherX4.