News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

FPGAmstrad on MiST-board

Started by freemac, 03:04, 21 March 15

Previous topic - Next topic

freemac

Quote from: Gryzor on 10:17, 06 September 16
Meaning? :D
I'm passing into 800x600@75Hz VGA. I'm trying to unlock STarKos fully. wip

Gryzor

Oh, hehe, that's a CRT monitor then?

Kris

Great news !!!
Nice to see that this core is still under development ;)

freemac

wip, a lot more work to do, finally 800x600@72Hz
[attachimg=2][attachimg=3]

freemac

Still wip... Damn so many ghosts effects to kill at this level.

[attachimg=1]

Kris

Just try the last core, better for some demos but still a lot of things to debug ;)

Courage !! :D

TotO

Quote from: freemac on 19:43, 08 September 16
wip, a lot more work to do, finally 800x600@72Hz
Should be 100Hz, for a perfect 50Hz synch?
"You make one mistake in your life and the internet will never let you live it down" (Keith Goodyer)

freemac

Quote from: TotO on 12:07, 10 September 16
Should be 100Hz, for a perfect 50Hz synch?
I found a modeline 800x600@100  69.65 800 864 928 1088 600 604 610 640 -HSync -VSync, I'll see if it does match clocks board equations (it's more about luck in fact)

freemac

r005.7.2 (640x480) : Gatearray clock kick, and new palette heuristic.
new palette heuristic => Batman demo Jocker effect seems ok.
Gatearray clock kick => Batman music seem less slow (cool level reached (it's about feeling...))

freemac

r005.8 800x600@72Hz (in VGA mode)

freemac

r005.8.1 : RAM optimization (and no more grey at bottom of vertical border + vertically centered + horizontally centered following Prehistorik 2 calibration :p)

Kris

Great !! I will test this new versio nthis evening :)

freemac

r005.8.2 : brown border at 768×576 and orange border at 768×544, and little 1/2 char vertical offset (as in original CPC)
Brown border is regular, its help to calibrate.
A lot of ghosts were fixed
STarkos is correctly centered  8)

freemac

r005.8.3 : r005.7.1's r52 kick optimization revisited (a little bug fixed (one line of code removed...  :doh: ))
Sounds nicer in :
- RTS Demo
- A Step Beyond Demo

freemac

r005.8.4 : nicer border (still quiet ghosts)

cpcuser

Gryzor

Huh, yup, that's interesting indeed, never thought of using such an SD with a device like the MiST or the HxC!

dragon

Quote from: Gryzor on 14:30, 26 October 16
Huh, yup, that's interesting indeed, never thought of using such an SD with a device like the MiST or the HxC!

The flash air sd card with wifi?.

I do it time ago in hxc, If you not mount the autobbot. You can upload the .hfe And with the left right buttons you can mount it in the cpc.

But in the moment you execute the autoboot sd card disconnect wifi.

Kris

cpcuser

the foto von der flashair einrichten.

gruss

||C|-|E||

This is actually really really interesting for the HxC, as Gryzor was saying...  :)

Gryzor

I wonder how/why I never thought of that before... used to have an EyeFi and when it died I was looking into all these cards but it never occurred to me I could use them for something more useful than a camera!

skywalky

This is the card I have for the ZX-UNO  ;D
In the ZX-UNO forum there is a setup for connecting to an access point http://www.zxuno.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=461#p5964

Gryzor

I see he warns against using high channels (above 10). But I think that this is a regional restriction only, so depending on your card you may get high enough...

freemac

r005.8.6 is out :)

Small changes , but :

• Hardware (800x600 versus TV resolution) horizontal calibred (Batman, Prehistorik II and Super Cauldron synchronize screen are now centered correctly by default ^^) - it's clearly more serious :) - thanks to winape plustest.dsk (2nd test)
  • mode 3 implemented but following some legends (if someone can turn it on using just basic instructions, he's welcome)
  • CRTC1.reg_status.VBLANK more VBLANK (I feel Arkanoid better, more logical in ball movement, no ?)