News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Free.

Started by ComSoft6128, 21:47, 17 September 17

Previous topic - Next topic

ComSoft6128

Cleaning out the "Cupboard from Hell" - I find my original cassette recorder with the three leads required for transfer of 464 Software to the 6128. Also an MP3 TV tuner and the  RST- 232 Amstrad/Pace interface.
The RST- 232 is damaged- case broken - I will check that out.

This is a  "Free" - offer.  All I require from you is to pay the postage.

To the UK , to Europe and the US.

Peter 

mr_lou

I've been looking for a certain cassette recorder for the CPC6128, but it has to be a certain one.

Any chance you can post a photo of it?

ComSoft6128

I will post a photo Sunday.
To explain:
I stay in Hamilton,
The software/hardware is in Glasgow.
I won't be back there till Sunday.
As far as I remember it is a bog standard Binatone(?) machine.

Cheers

mr_lou

This is the tape recorder I've been looking for:
https://www.msx.org/wiki/images/thumb/1/10/MSX_Philips_Data_Recorder_NMS_1515.jpg/800px-MSX_Philips_Data_Recorder_NMS_1515.jpg

(Can't believe I found a picture of it now. I've been searching for a photo so many times without luck. Then when replying your post, I vaguely remembered it might have been a Philips, and there it was...)

ComSoft6128

Sorry mate,

It is nothing like that!

Cheers,

Peter

Gryzor

Hey, nobody took this offer up?

ComSoft6128

Hi Gryzor,

The cassette lead went to Vyper68.

Cheers,

Peter

Shaun M. Neary

See the problem is, nothing really gets picked up on analogue anymore, rendering the MP3 as nothing more than a paper weight. Serious collectors may get a kick out of it, but unless you already had a Amstrad monitor (I don't, only a plus one which is buried in a wardrobe), the interest won't be there sadly.

Currently playing on: 2xCPC464, 1xCPC6128, 1x464Plus, 1x6128Plus, 2xGX4000. M4 board, ZMem 1MB and still forever playing Bruce Lee.
No cheats, snapshots or emulation. I play my games as they're intended to be played. What about you?

SRS

I'd like it, but ... "The MP-3 uses 12V supply from the monitor (thus works only with CTM644, but not with CTM640)." - I have the original Schneider CM for 464, for 6128 it'S only greenish, which does not work afaik.

But anyway - a great offer !

Gryzor

I'd like the MP3, but seeing as I've already got one and postage from Australia would probably be on the high side, better let someone else who needs it have it...

blackdalek

Wait... What?  Who has an MP3 tuner in Australia?
CPC6128 modded with ABBA switch. External 5.25" floppy drive with side switch and Multiface 2. Now also sporting a joystick splitter and M4 WiFi board.

Chinnery

If it's still available, the RST232 interface sounds like a fun toy to have. Maybe I could link it with an Arduino or some-such.
I'm also a bit interested in the tape recorder, but before I start hoarding stuff I should check that the one I have is in working order

Chinnery

Quote from: blackdalek on 13:25, 28 January 18
No. I think it's in Scotland, UK... well according to the OP's flag it is.

ComSoft6128

Scotland.
Items still available, however, unfortunately, the RS232 looks like it was trod on.

Cheers,

Peter

pelrun

Quote from: blackdalek on 13:25, 28 January 18

*raises hand* :D

Chinnery

Quote from: ComSoft6128 on 15:51, 28 January 18
Scotland.
Items still available, however, unfortunately, the RS232 looks like it was trod on.

Cheers,

Peter
Trod on? That's nothing :)
You should see this cannibalised / butchered 6128 I have here!

I like challenges!

ComSoft6128

Yours if you want it.

Cheers,

Peter