News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Happy 6128 Plus with christmas expansions.

Started by ||C|-|E||, 16:51, 10 January 16

Previous topic - Next topic

||C|-|E||

So, after waiting for some time, when I went back to the lab after holidays I found that all the hardware I have ordered had already arrived! Thank you guys!  :D

This is the Plus with everything fitted: Dk´tronics mouse infertace clone, X-MEM, X-MASS and Multiface II Dual clone. Moreover, the little case I ordered for the C4CPC using the 3D map that Apes released arrived as well and I found that was very well printed and worked like a charm. I still need to organize everything a little bit and try to make the cables more tidy, but the important thing is that everything seems to work very well and I can finally use all the stuff!  :D .

[attachimg=1]

[attachimg=2]

[attachimg=3]

gerald

Quote from: ||C|-|E|| on 16:51, 10 January 16
So, after waiting for some time, when I went back to the lab after holidays I found that all the hardware I have ordered had already arrived! Thank you guys!  :D

This is the Plus with everything fitted: Dk´tronics mouse infertace clone, X-MEM, X-MASS and Multiface II Dual clone.
you forgot the lenovo co-processor cluster  ;)

||C|-|E||

Ah! that one is to help the Z80 with the floating point operations  :D

OCT

Quote from: ||C|-|E|| on 16:51, 10 January 16when I went back to the lab after holidays I found that all the hardware... Plus with everything fitted: Dk´tronics mouse infertace clone, X-MEM, X-MASS and Multiface II Dual clone. Moreover, the little case I ordered for the C4CPC using the 3D map that Apes released arrived as well and I found that was very well printed and worked like a charm.
Without that post I wouldn't have realized batches of Multiface II clones (able to capture the new Plus registers too?) are being made for the MotherX4:
MultiFace II clone
MF2 Clone new color !!! (not kidding, but new order)
Given the first picture, they should even be yellow-on-blue. ;D

||C|-|E||

It is great that you know it now... it is a very cool expansion indeed! I always wanted to have one when I was a kid but they were both expensive and not available in my town, so my parents did not want to order one. I cannot blame them. Sometimes, they were advertised in the Micromania  :laugh:

PulkoMandy

Quote from: gerald on 18:46, 10 January 16
you forgot the lenovo co-processor cluster  ;)

I think it is not connected yet because of missing the Albireo board to provide the USB link with it!

CPC_Fan

Nice collection of boards/expansions you have got there ||C|-|E||.

TFM

Time to populate the ROMs of the X-MEM.  8) ;) :)
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

||C|-|E||

Certainly! I have been using it only for the RAM, but I would like to try with some ROM as well  :D

Kris

There are some Amstrad CPC Plus dedicated ROM (GOS ROM, Graph'OS etc); very useful if you are interested in Gfx or Asic tricks :)

TFM

Or...

MAXAM
RDOS
Protext
OCP Art Studio
Starkos
CP/M Plus and Apps on ROM
BCPL

and of course some nice game ROMs.

And to manage them all ROManager 2.14 for FutureOS :P
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus