News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

MultiFace II clone

Started by talrek, 20:36, 11 February 15

Previous topic - Next topic

arnoldemu

My games. My Games
My website with coding examples: Unofficial Amstrad WWW Resource

Bryce

Quote from: talrek on 16:16, 28 June 15
Hi Everybody, I have a problem my last eproms are faulty, so no more dual eproms  :'( :'(
Does anyone have some to sell to me ? it is 27c128, it would be very much appreciated ;-)

Just PM me !!!  :D

Hmmm, 27C128 are getting rarer these days. I could possibly spare 1 or 2 from my stock, but that's about it. If you can use 27C512 instead I can probably spare 50 or 60 of them :)

Bryce.

talrek

27C128, 27C256 or 27C512 i can make the files to fit in. No problem ;-)

CraigsBar

Quote from: Bryce on 19:03, 28 June 15
Hmmm, 27C128 are getting rarer these days. I could possibly spare 1 or 2 from my stock, but that's about it. If you can use 27C512 instead I can probably spare 50 or 60 of them :)

Bryce.

27c128's Rare? I never knew, I've got Hundreds praps i shoudl put them on Ebay!... If you want some just ask.

Craig

Edit: I just had a count up of my Immediately accessible straws... 10 straws, each with 13 eproms, and 1 Straw of 11. OK Not hundreds, *just* 141.

All Brand spanking new AMD 27c128 chips never programmed and ready to go.

IRC:  #Retro4All on Freenode

Bryce

With "getting rarer" I meant that the normal suppliers don't stock them anymore. Most IC suppliers used to start at 27C128, but now the smallest them seem to sell is 27C512.
If you've got that many, then sell some to Talrek. :)

Bryce.

CraigsBar

I'd give them to any of the hardware guys here. Just keep one straw for myself. So if anyone needs any 27c128's just let me know
IRC:  #Retro4All on Freenode

TFM

Quote from: arnoldemu on 18:57, 28 June 15
Is the source code this one: ???

http://www.cpctech.org.uk/docs/multface.asm

This comment somehow really pisses me off. Since month we all try to get this damn source to make a ROM which runs FOR CPC6128 AND 6128 PLUS.
I did know there is source but couldn't find it all the time. After getting to MUC I found it and posted it here. Now you come up with the source. So you had it all the time and didn't share or what?

If you want to know if it is the same source then COMPARE IT BY YOURSELF.

>:(
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

arnoldemu

@TFM: I did not intend to piss you off.

The source I posted is a dissassembled I made in 1996. It can't be re-assembled without many changes and it's only partially commented.

I had it on my original Amstrad webpages.

I didn't know you were looking for this source, I thought you had access to the real original sources which could be re-assembled easily.
My games. My Games
My website with coding examples: Unofficial Amstrad WWW Resource

cosa_nostra-6128

Hello, I present myself , I am from Spain , I learned by chance that talrek has created a clone of multiface II , I am very interested in buying one , be possible ? I apologize for my English use a translator ... greetings

TFM

Quote from: cosa_nostra-6128 on 12:33, 16 July 15
Hello, I present myself , I am from Spain , I learned by chance that talrek has created a clone of multiface II , I am very interested in buying one , be possible ? I apologize for my English use a translator ... greetings

Then become a member, else you can't get in contact with him.
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

talrek

Quote from: TFM on 16:34, 16 July 15

Then become a member, else you can't get in contact with him.
Yes that's the best way  :D

cosa_nostra-6128

Hola,ya me he registrado ;)
Hello, I have already registered ;) greetings

TFM

Esta muy bien! Greetings & Welcome! The the home of everything CPC.  :) :) :)
TFM of FutureSoft

robcfg

Bienvenido!

TFM

Quote from: robcfg on 12:46, 19 July 15
Bienvenido!

Ja genau, mein Spanisch ist etwas eingerostet. Deutsch auch...

TFM of FutureSoft

talrek

Bonjour et Bom Dia

robcfg

@TFM Es ist ein wunder das Ich kann immer noch ein wenig Deutsch sprechen XD

TFM

Quote from: robcfg on 17:32, 20 July 15
@TFM Es ist ein wunder das Ich kann immer noch ein wenig Deutsch sprechen XD
Un milagro sería si yo hablo alguna vez decente español.  :laugh:

BTW: What's a good Spanish translation for "Disc full". Maybe "Disco lleno"   ?? ?? ?? ?? ?
TFM of FutureSoft

Joseman

Quote from: TFM on 18:22, 20 July 15
What's a good Spanish translation for "Disc full". Maybe "Disco lleno"   ?? ?? ?? ?? ?

correcto

TFM

TFM of FutureSoft