News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Multiface II Pal decoded by Jose Leandro

Started by Cpcmaniaco, 12:15, 22 July 14

Previous topic - Next topic

Cpcmaniaco

Finally the pal of multiface II are decode thanks to Jose Leandro, the expert hardware of spectrum world.

I put all the informations on the multiface II page of the CPCwiki.

Now it will easy clone it or better do it on CPLD.

Enjoy it.

SyX

As Cpcmaniaco has said all the information is in the wiki and temporary in the site of José Leandro.

The lecture is very interesting, specially the delay in the propagation of the signals, a really clever hardware technique :)

Munchausen

Wow, this is awesome news! Now it should be straightforward (ish) to produce a clone :D

SyX

Or even better, making a clone that you can select the rom of Multiface II, Transtape, Hackit, Mirage Imager, ... and add the PDS for extra bonus :D :D :D

CraigsBar

And works with Cpc and plus amsdos. (even Cpc amsdos in a plus) then I'd buy one.
IRC:  #Retro4All on Freenode

Bryce

Personally, I'm looking forward to the release of the Mega-Multiface-X-Mem-Booster-Floppy-Controller expansion (on an X4 format PCB of course :D ). @TotO

Bryce.

CraigsBar

Rofl. With floppy expansion so all 4 drives can be used from amsdos and Cp/m of course.
IRC:  #Retro4All on Freenode

Kris

Time propagation method is really tricky !!  :o  and smart !

TFM

Quote from: CraigsBar on 15:06, 22 July 14
Rofl. With floppy expansion so all 4 drives can be used from amsdos and Cp/m of course.

FutureOS supports 8 of them. So 4 is not enough!  :laugh:
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus