News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

My Precious, My Precious...

Started by SyX, 22:06, 17 July 12

Previous topic - Next topic

SyX

The last weekend i went to Madrid to see all the amazing CPC family there, Robcfg, CPCManiaco, deepfb, Habi ...  the real present was enjoy those days with them, lot of fun and laughs, being amazed by their wonderful collections (I've seen CPC and NO CPC things you people wouldn't believe...  8) ), ...

And if this was not ENOUGH (Chuches' Museum should be enough even for Midas :P), they give me a present that i will never forget, that genious called Habi, author of the PCW emulator CP/M Box, make possible the CPC MultiCRTC (spanish link, but superlovely pictures ;) ). This CPC let you select in real time between the CRTC 0, 1 and 2 that include inside :)

Now is here in my workbench as my main CPC, ready to be CRTC tested until the end of its days or mine  ;D

TFM

Realtime CRTC switching - a great idea actually  :) :) :)
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

SyX

Indeed my friend!!! :D

When you can come to Madrid, you are going to be amazed with all the CPC hardware (practically everything, of course a lot of Vortex and Dobbertin hardware with their manuals, disks and roms) or the magazines (and again practically all the German CPC mags) or the software. You will feel in the CPC Heaven :)

Bryce

Nice idea. The pictures are a bit small to see the details (and I don't do Spanish), is it manually switched or software switched?

Bryce.

SyX

Manual Switched, the little push-button is on the left near the stereo output, but the code in the pic can be changed to use new ways ;)