News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

New yerar, new CPC board

Started by Piotr, 13:29, 07 January 15

Previous topic - Next topic

Piotr

Yesterday ,so this take few days, sorry for delay.

vk5hbl

Piotr
Do you have any pcbs left for sale?
I would love to give this build a go.

Piotr

Bryce

Just bought one :) I have two 6128 PCBs here in a sorry state (1) The owner tried to swap the Lower ROM and drilled the holes out with a 1mm drill!! (2) Board was physically broken through the middle. I intended removing the parts for spares, but I've decided I'll transfer at least one of them to one of your boards. I'll add a label with the original Serial No. so that the original "lives on" :)

Bryce.

CraigsBar

Quote from: Bryce on 22:20, 03 November 15
Just bought one :) I have two 6128 PCBs here in a sorry state (1) The owner tried to swap the Lower ROM and drilled the holes out with a 1mm drill!! (2) Board was physically broken through the middle. I intended removing the parts for spares, but I've decided I'll transfer at least one of them to one of your boards. I'll add a label with the original Serial No. so that the original "lives on" :)

Bryce.
Good call. I think I have found a great case for mine. It's a micro tower from HP, and is exactly big enough to house the just CPC.

Will document the mod once I've got around to it.

Sent from my A3-A30 using Tapatalk

IRC:  #Retro4All on Freenode

Bryce

I probably won't keep it, I have enough working CPCs. I'll sell it to someone who doesn't have a 6128 and wants to build / mod one for themselves.

Bryce.

Piotr

Not mine but i plan order similiar with extra hole for extension cards. Also i almost finish my version internial GOTEK + LCD to fit on board.

Piotr

Ok, second set  of  PCB arrived. And is ready to post tomorrow. I solder on board Attiny for PS/2 keyboard and i program it.

skywalky

Hi @Piotr, I have a question, how can I program the Attiny when is solded on board? I know is with the J3 pinout but, what I need?

Piotr

I do J3 pinout description right now, give me few minutes. You need AVRStudio or similiar software and programmer for AVR.

Bryce

Mine still hasn't arrived. The sell my retro site says it was posted, but not when.

Bryce.

Piotr

J3 programming pinout,

Bryce, upss, i order boards in factory  and i list it (like preorder) , today boards arrived so i pack it and post it tomorrow. Sorry about it.

Bryce

That's ok, I'm not in a hurry, but you posted this the day I ordered which was very misleading:

Quote from: Piotr on 15:57, 03 November 15
Boards is here : Second run. http://www.sellmyretro.com/offer/details/10860

And the SellMyRetro status was changed to "Sent" almost immediately.

Bryce.

Piotr

Good to know i report it to SMR owner . Thanks for info.