News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

New yerar, new CPC board

Started by Piotr, 13:29, 07 January 15

Previous topic - Next topic

Piotr

No, is db9 connector for RGB out but i forget order a plug so i connect it "in short".

CraigsBar

Quote from: Piotr on 19:03, 09 March 15
Hmm, let me explain something. If I wanted to make money I would take overtime in my company. Much simpler for me, really  ;D

Anyway, board:

Short video,

Just CPC, my clone of Amstrad CPC computer.Final version. - YouTube

I have. Silly I thought that maybe someone else would want. But I will not impose.
is the white HxC connected? Is the external one is working what purpose does the white one serve?
IRC:  #Retro4All on Freenode

Piotr

Becouse my slimHXC is faulty, i fit it to show how it looks.

CraigsBar

Quote from: Piotr on 20:18, 09 March 15
Becouse my slimHXC is faulty, i fit it to show how it looks.
ahhh, I see. One more question.... Have you tested it with parados, or just amsdos? I see the ic's are socketed, so I assume a chipswap is easy enough.

Piotr

Both, plus with X-mem. I design it in THT for easy change, mods etc. But i see the major problem is "i try do money" so ok, in attachment is full project, schematic, board,gerbers . Have fun. It is no my problem longer.

CraigsBar

Quote from: Piotr on 22:07, 09 March 15
Both, plus with X-mem. I design it in THT for easy change, mods etc. But i see the major problem is "i try do money" so ok, in attachment is full project, schematic, board,gerbers . Have fun. It is no my problem longer.
just let me know when I can buy one from you. I can honestly see one of these becoming my main CPC.

TotO

Quote from: Piotr on 22:07, 09 March 15
As I said, don't be confused, I just found strange that you order parts before asking if peoples are OK. As you said, you will sold PCB only and PCB mounted, so you have answered to my question. Next, you are free to do as you want if they are interrested (like CraigsBar and others).

By the way, is the holes match with an existing enclosure?
"You make one mistake in your life and the internet will never let you live it down" (Keith Goodyer)

the KING

Quote from: CraigsBar on 22:30, 09 March 15
just let me know when I can buy one from you. I can honestly see one of these becoming my main CPC.

I second that!
If I buy one, will you promise to make the Dragon 32/64 your next project?  :P :P :P

CraigsBar

Quote from: the KING on 23:09, 09 March 15

I second that!
If I buy one, will you promise to make the Dragon 32/64 your next project  :P :P :P
but you can still get new old stock dragon 64s here.....

http://www.cadigital.com/computer.htm

Enjoy.

Craig

the KING

Quote from: CraigsBar on 23:21, 09 March 15
but you can still get new old stock dragon 64s here.....

tano dragon

Enjoy.

Craig

I know ;-) I have a few Dragons, but I fancy the smaller form factor of this cool project!  :D

Tom

Piotr

Next is speccy ....

CraigsBar

Hmmmm, maybe an msx turbo r, pcw16 or c64 (sorry)?

Piotr

My friend working on c64 board but is secret  ;D I finish this boards and i do hollidays ;) In one year i do 21 diffrent interfaces, i need break.

Bryce

There are already too many C64 boards, why is he doing that instead of something that was less abundant like a Plus/4 or C116?

Bryce.

Joseman

@Piotr, talking about JustCPC, when do you think that it will go on production and we can have our own JustCPC  ;)

Piotr

Board pass 24 hour stress test and i watch lots of demos, looks ok ;) I order enclosure, QS-101 Red Edition Information , so i change socket position and mouting holes for this case, is standart miniAtx so holes be universal.

Ok, so:

Who ordered assembled board? Cost 130 euro, shipping included in Europe.
PCB only,  25 Euro shipping included.
I wait a week for yours declarations.

Joseman

As i said, i want 3 PCB's (only board, not assembled)  :)

CraigsBar

I declare I want one assembled please. But I don't have spare retro money until pay day on the 25th reserve me one if you can and I'll PayPal 130 over then.

Piotr

To be clear, i don't collect any money ;) I just check how many  PCB i need order.

Here i put 3 current boards for unpatient ;) Just CPC, PCB for self assembly amstrad clone

Joseman

Quote from: Piotr on 16:11, 10 March 15
Here i put 3 current boards for unpatient ;) Just CPC, PCB for self assembly amstrad clone

Ok, i ordered only 1 and left 2 for other people, but i will want another 2!!  :laugh:

trabitboy

Quote from: Piotr on 15:47, 10 March 15
Who ordered assembled board? Cost 130 euro, shipping included in Europe.
PCB only,  25 Euro shipping included.
I wait a week for yours declarations.

As I possibly want one: and re-reading the thread I can't find the full info:
the fully assembled version comes with all chips on it ? You don't need to take any from an existing cpc ?
( it is hinted but not explicitely said )
Sorry if I missed it  :D

Joseman

@Piotr i'm pretty sure that you said that you will let the connections for the original cpc keyboard, but i can't see where they are... tell me that we can put an original keyboard please!  :laugh:

skywalky

I ordered another one. Thank you. But, where are the complete component list?

Edit: Ok, I see the list will be with the PCB.

the KING

Question deleted.... my fault

Piotr

I prepare part list for tommorow,also i do more photos of my assembled PCB.