News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

how to get the hxc disk image manager working on the amstrad

Started by Sebastian Blanco, 16:54, 26 December 18

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian Blanco

Hi i have been having issues running the HXC manager on my amstrad 6128 plus.I have a flash floppy gotek updated to the last version.Software run fine from the images i have the oled screen and the rotary encoder.Can play games fine and dandy, but the HXC autoboot menu fail to run.It always give me an error that it cannot load the cfg file.I have a parados rom on my amstrad this can be the problem ?.

xesrjb

Your Stickmust be formatted in FAT 32 not in FAT 16 or 12....

xesrjb
,,The pellet with the poison's in the vessel with the pestle; the chalice from the palace has the brew that is true."

Audronic

@Sebastian Blanco

Autoboot MUST be in the oLed widow for it to run the Manager.

Ray
Procrastinators Unite,
If it Ain't Broke PLEASE Don't Fix it.
I keep telling you I am Not Pedantic.
As I Live " Down Under " I Take my Gravity Tablets and Wear my Magnetic Boots to Keep me from Falling off.

Sebastian Blanco

The usb drive work if i choose manualy using the rotary encoder a .dsk file i can load the game and they run fine.The problem is that after i choose the AUTOBOOT file and run the HXC loader, i got an error message on the screen telling me theres an error in the CFG file

Audronic

Hi Sebastian

is it possible to replace the CFG file ? and try that.

Ray
Procrastinators Unite,
If it Ain't Broke PLEASE Don't Fix it.
I keep telling you I am Not Pedantic.
As I Live " Down Under " I Take my Gravity Tablets and Wear my Magnetic Boots to Keep me from Falling off.