News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

TRANZISTOR KTA1015Y

Started by FRAGKI-2012, 00:49, 11 January 13

Previous topic - Next topic

FRAGKI-2012

does anybody knows about the tranzistor in cpc 6128 the kta1015y? And do you know what can i replace it with?
I WOULD LIKE TO BUY FROM

http://www.reichelt.de/index.html?SID=12UMkYAn8AAAIAAHqHSiM8a71b222a1e8216fafcb868fa4389c1c;ACTION=0;
ANY SYGGESTIONS ???

Bryce

You mean the ones used in the monitor I assume, the 6128 doesn't use this part.

It's a general purpose audio frequency amplifier (PNP) so many alternatives could be used, but the exact modern equivalent is called 2SA1015 and is available from reichelt.

Bryce.

FRAGKI-2012

thanks you are awesome!!!!!can you please tell me the code for the 50 pin cable connector to the edge of pcb card of Amstrad?

Bryce

You can't get the 50 way edge connector anywhere online that I know of, but talk to Ikonsgr (who is also in Greece), he knows of a local source for this part.

Bryce.

FRAGKI-2012

I' m ready to make an order from the reichelt to make another mega rom and if it is possible I would like to buy also this connector .Also I 'm trying to collect the materials to make also the mega flash so if you have already a list for the thinks I need ( like for example the list you had made for PS2Mouse  ) so that I can buy from reichelt . It would be very helpful. I am already searching one day the first material you have in your list but I can not find it, and I do not know which one can replace it .