News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Who's interested in having an S-Video Modulator?

Started by Bryce, 14:53, 24 March 11

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryce

TFM

I think it's a well choosen pseudo, the slight alteration just makes it unique.
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

Munchausen

Bryce

Well seeing as I can check your real name and your I.P. address, it's not exactly a challenge :D

Bryce.

Munchausen

But that wont tell you where I'm from, only roughly where I am, and wont necessarily get you my real name.

But I'm still going to call you a spoil sport!

arnoldemu

Quote from: Munchausen on 15:23, 21 December 12
But that wont tell you where I'm from, only roughly where I am, and wont necessarily get you my real name.

But I'm still going to call you a spoil sport!
Your profile gives your country away and the region.
My games. My Games
My website with coding examples: Unofficial Amstrad WWW Resource

Gryzor

Actually, your Facebook page gives up quite a lot :)

(hey, I think I visited your home town on a weekend break from a business trip to Basingstoke...)

Munchausen

Actually my home town is, like Bryce I think, in Ireland - don't believe everything you read on the internet! This really wasn't supposed to be such a competition though... it's just a forum name. And of course you guys are admins, so you can see my email address!

Merry Christmas CPC users!

Edit: Having said that my parents have lived near Basingstoke for quite a long time now... but we are from County Kerry

beaker

Quote from: Gryzor on 12:54, 24 December 12
(hey, I think I visited your home town on a weekend break from a business trip to Basingstoke...)

Oh dear, you had to suffer Basingstoke. My old offices were there in Hatch Warren, the only good thing thing was we had the Portsmouth Arms pub through the car park of the offices. I managed 6 months there before moving over to County Limerick  :laugh:

Bryce

Quote from: beaker on 11:26, 25 December 12
the only good thing thing was we had the Portsmouth Arms pub through the car park of the offices. I managed 6 months there before moving over to County Limerick  :laugh:

6 Months in a pub is a seriously impressive session! No wonder you needed a break in Limerick after that :D

Nollaig Shona Daoibh to all the Irish / semi-Irish here :)

Bryce.

Gryzor

Quote from: MunchausenActually my home town is, like Bryce I think, in Ireland - don't believe everything you read on the internet! This really wasn't supposed to be such a competition though... it's just a forum name. And of course you guys are admins, so you can see my email address!

Merry Christmas CPC users!

Edit: Having said that my parents have lived near Basingstoke for quite a long time now... but we are from County Kerry
Well, I also found your bio somewhere, but it doesn't matter, does it? I think I could get the info without your email address, though it helped confirm some things.

But I don't want you to feel weird. It's not like anyone's going around snooping in other people's details, it was just for the fun and the challenge of it. I only track users I suspect of causing trouble, with the rest 99% of us I'm just happy to know where they're logging in from, as a matter of curiosity :) I actually already forgot it all, to tell you the truth. So your real, insane identity is safe.

(just looking around, I happened upon a site that not only gives you the code you're living in, but also presents you with a list of other people living at the same coordinates. Spooky).