Author Topic: Arkos Tracker 2 - Released!  (Read 6392 times)

Offline Arnaud

• Supporter
  • 464 Plus
  • Liked: 258
Re: Arkos Tracker 2 - Released!
« Reply #120 on: 15:04, 12 May 18 »
Unless I'm wrong, a few lines were changed to correct an access to the PSG. A trick is used (courtesy of Madram) to accelerate the access to the PSG, and the ordering of the OUT was slightly wrong. It works but on a real CPC, the cassette relay was turned on whenever the music started. Check your production on a real CPC, if you don't hear a "click" from the cassette relay, then you already have the right version! But it's very easy to correct, don't worry.
Have you changed something to the binary export of sound FX ? Because now all works on my converted version for SDCC  ::)

Offline Targhan

• Supporter
  • 6128 Plus
  • Liked: 543
« Reply #121 on: 15:43, 12 May 18 »
No change at all, if I remember right.

Offline reidrac

• Supporter
  • 6128 Plus
  • Trying to gamedev!
    • index.php?action=treasury
    • usebox.net
  • Liked: 915
« Reply #122 on: 16:32, 12 May 18 »
Unless I'm wrong, a few lines were changed to correct an access to the PSG. A trick is used (courtesy of Madram) to accelerate the access to the PSG, and the ordering of the OUT was slightly wrong. It works but on a real CPC, the cassette relay was turned on whenever the music started. Check your production on a real CPC, if you don't hear a "click" from the cassette relay, then you already have the right version! But it's very easy to correct, don't worry.

I'm aware of that issue; will update my version. Thanks!

EDIT: done, it was a minor change. Thanks for this!
« Last Edit: 16:49, 12 May 18 by reidrac »
Released The Return of Traxtor, Golden Tail and Magica for the CPC.