News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

For Sale CPC464 & DDI-3

Started by Vyper68, 05:28, 03 March 18

Previous topic - Next topic

Vyper68

Hi Guys.
Due to some unexpected problems at Chez Farrell ( £700 Vets bill - and we're not finished yet ) i need to raise some money. One way to do that is to have a look at my Retro collection. I have already sold my ZX Spectrum 128K +2B and now it is the CPC's turn. I have a 464 and 6128 and now i have the M4 & Gotek i do not really use the 464 as i don't have the memory expansion. I did list the DDI-3 and then changed my mind but things have got to a point where i need to sell.

So i have a CPC464 it is a Version 3 Board PT No Z70374 MC0044B - It works fine and is in good condition. I stripped the keyboard down and gave it a good clean. I have re-soldered the Power Swiitch and the 5V power socket has been reflowed and added to as there was a dry joint. I was going to replace C101 which is the only electrolytic capacitor on the board but i have not got round to it ( if the buyer wants one let me know )The tape counter is broken ( I have a brand new one but have not fitted it - i will include this ). The cassette drive works fine and loads tapes with no problem. I have not replaced the belt yet.

Also included is a DDI-3 Interface ( Combines DDI-1 & FD-1 ) the ROM has AMSDOS & Parados 1.1 on it. There is also a ABBA switch on it. The interface works fine and i have updated the firmware to 3.1.1.0a and this now supports standard DSK images as well as .HFE images so there is no need to convert the images anymore.
There is a IDC header for a second drive on the DDI-3 as well - There is no documentation for the DDI-3 but i will help with links and advice.

I am asking for
£85 o.n.o ( or nearest offer ) for this set-up and ideally i do not want to split the items up but may sell the DDI-3 if i get an offer for that on it's own.

I can send this anywhere in the world but you would be liable for any customs import charges incurred. Postage will vary - Please contact me for a quote.

So there is a 464 and DDI-3 i was also going to include the powered RGB SCART Lead and also a 5V Power supply and a small USB Stick set up with a HXC Manager,CFG and Autoboot on it.

I have some pictures i can send if you are interested.

It is also listed on eBay at a slightly higher price to cover selling fees, paypal charges.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/302656689806?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
Paul Woakes - Genius & Programmer

Thank you for Mercenary Paul

Vyper68

Just for information this has sold and is no longer available now, if anyone was thinking of enquiring. I sold it privately to a friend on twitter.
Paul Woakes - Genius & Programmer

Thank you for Mercenary Paul