News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Raft of GX4000 Games on ebay at moment

Started by tjohnson, 21:25, 25 September 18

Previous topic - Next topic

tjohnson

For any collectors out there the seller "brotherodd" is selling a raft of GX4000 games at the moment, most seem to be up for sale

mr_lou

I guess someone has bought them already then? Because all I see is Tintin on the moon.

tjohnson

Quote from: mr_lou on 18:04, 26 September 18
I guess someone has bought them already then? Because all I see is Tintin on the moon.

Strange as he has 17 games list that I can see.

Dagger

Life's a bitch. You marry one or two then you die !

robcfg

Try this link.

The guy has fair prices, but for Pang, which is listed at 260 GBP...  :picard2:

Nich

Quote from: robcfg on 22:26, 26 September 18
The guy has fair prices, but for Pang, which is listed at 260 GBP...  :picard2:

A boxed copy of Pang sold for £207.60 on eBay a few weeks ago.

Dr Tiger Ninestein

I really want a boxed copy of pang but £260 is crazy. I just wonder how long it will be until the inevitable price drop/crash in retro games? Hopefully sooner rather than later.

chinnyhill10

Quote from: Dr Tiger Ninestein on 18:02, 27 September 18
I really want a boxed copy of pang but £260 is crazy. I just wonder how long it will be until the inevitable price drop/crash in retro games? Hopefully sooner rather than later.

I had a boxed copy but during a house move in 2002 I got rid of all my GX4000 carts because I had no GX4000 any more and my carts had all been dumped for the community after a request in csa8 a few years before. So they'd all been opened up and glued back together in anycase.
--
ChinnyVision - Reviews Of Classic Games Using Original Hardware
chinnyhill10 - YouTube

tjohnson

I was thinking about having a punt but I've got most of these burnt to roms now and they would just collect dust on the shelf  and honestly the majority are tosh anyway   Robocop was probably the best demonstration of the gx just a shame almost no other games came out that used the machines capabilities.

tjohnson

auctions are now ending, wild streets £90 for such a pap game.....