News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Some of my old stuff coming up for sale...

Started by Skunkfish, 18:05, 16 January 18

Previous topic - Next topic

Skunkfish

I'm currently trying to locate some of my old Amstrad stuff which is spread around various places. Once I find it all I'm going to stick most of it on eBay I think, unless anybody wants to make an offer to save them from the scalpers? Send me a PM if anything tickles your fancy.

Of particular interest might be (assuming they've not been chucked!):
- Multiface 2 - boxed as new with instructions *located*

- Sergeant Seymour Robot Cop (Cassette) *still looking for*

- Wild West Seymour (Cassette) *located*

- Turbo the Tortoise (Cassette - Hi-Tec Version) *still looking for*

- Prehistorik 2 (Disk) *still looking for* - there's a chance I've done something horrible like put some PD on the other side of the disk and written on the label! :( Hopefully I still have the poster it came with, although the condition may be bad as it was on my wall for five years+

- Rombox with some ROMs *located* - need to take a look and see what the ROMs are.

I should be back at my Dad's next weekend so will have a look in the loft to see if I can find the missing ones (and more). I'll update this thread depending on what I find.

An expanding array of hardware available at www.cpcstore.co.uk (and issue 4 of CPC Fanzine!)

Shaun M. Neary

Currently playing on: 2xCPC464, 1xCPC6128, 1x464Plus, 1x6128Plus, 2xGX4000. M4 board, ZMem 1MB and still forever playing Bruce Lee.
No cheats, snapshots or emulation. I play my games as they're intended to be played. What about you?

Vyper68

Paul Woakes - Genius & Programmer

Thank you for Mercenary Paul

CPC_Fan

CraigsBar

Quote from: Skunkfish on 18:05, 16 January 18
I'm currently trying to locate some of my old Amstrad stuff which is spread around various places. Once I find it all I'm going to stick most of it on eBay I think, unless anybody wants to make an offer to save them from the scalpers? Send me a PM if anything tickles your fancy.

Of particular interest might be (assuming they've not been chucked!):
- Multiface 2 - boxed as new with instructions *located*

- Sergeant Seymour Robot Cop (Cassette) *still looking for*

- Wild West Seymour (Cassette) *located*

- Turbo the Tortoise (Cassette - Hi-Tec Version) *still looking for*

- Prehistorik 2 (Disk) *still looking for* - there's a chance I've done something horrible like put some PD on the other side of the disk and written on the label! :( Hopefully I still have the poster it came with, although the condition may be bad as it was on my wall for five years+

- Rombox with some ROMs *located* - need to take a look and see what the ROMs are.

I should be back at my Dad's next weekend so will have a look in the loft to see if I can find the missing ones (and more). I'll update this thread depending on what I find.
I guess i am too late for prehistorik2?

Sent from my ONEPLUS 3t using Tapatalk

IRC:  #Retro4All on Freenode

Skunkfish

Quote from: CraigsBar on 13:47, 17 January 18
I guess i am too late for prehistorik2?

I still need to hunt that one down, 90% sure it's in my Dad's attic. Hopefully I'll find it in decent condition when I take a look this weekend, I will let you know!
An expanding array of hardware available at www.cpcstore.co.uk (and issue 4 of CPC Fanzine!)

CraigsBar

Quote from: Skunkfish on 11:38, 18 January 18
I still need to hunt that one down, 90% sure it's in my Dad's attic. Hopefully I'll find it in decent condition when I take a look this weekend, I will let you know!
Great. I would (almost) kill for that one :)

IRC:  #Retro4All on Freenode

zeropolis79

CPC_Fan

@Skunkfish - Did you get a chance to look at the Rombox at all? If so and you found it to be ok, are you still selling it?

Skunkfish

Photos attached. I can't test it unfortunately as I only have a Plus now and it has a edge connector for a regular CPC...

Roms are Protext, Prospell, Promerge+, Utopia, RomDOS, and I think one marked 'Utils'.

If anyone wants to drop me a PM with their bid, it will go to the highest bidder at 11.59pm on Wednesday, 7th March.

Gryzor

Skunkfish

Nope, no bids were made - still available.