News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Wanted To Buy: Games compilations.

Started by Shaun M. Neary, 15:36, 18 May 18

Previous topic - Next topic

Shaun M. Neary

Yep... onto part 2 now!

I've gotten my hands on a few compilation/box sets over the past month or so, but I'm still missing a few.

For example - 10 Great Games II and 3, The House Mix, Live Ammo, etc.

So how about it guys, anyone here got any compilations taking up space in their attic they'd like to sell?
Cheers!  :)
Currently playing on: 2xCPC464, 1xCPC6128, 1x464Plus, 1x6128Plus, 2xGX4000. M4 board, ZMem 1MB and still forever playing Bruce Lee.
No cheats, snapshots or emulation. I play my games as they're intended to be played. What about you?

Carnivius

I have 10 Great Games II but the box is very tatty so you wouldn't want it.  :-\
Favorite CPC games: Count Duckula 3, Oh Mummy Returns, RoboCop Resurrection, Tankbusters Afterlife

Shaun M. Neary

Quote from: Carnivius on 14:14, 19 May 18
I have 10 Great Games II but the box is very tatty so you wouldn't want it.  :-\

I'll drop you a message, mate. You should see the state of the box for Taito Coin Op Hits and Game Set and Match that I have! One is badly faded and the other is almost held together by duct tape!  :laugh:
Currently playing on: 2xCPC464, 1xCPC6128, 1x464Plus, 1x6128Plus, 2xGX4000. M4 board, ZMem 1MB and still forever playing Bruce Lee.
No cheats, snapshots or emulation. I play my games as they're intended to be played. What about you?

pacomix

Quote from: Shaun M. Neary on 14:37, 19 May 18
I'll drop you a message, mate. You should see the state of the box for Taito Coin Op Hits and Game Set and Match that I have! One is badly faded and the other is almost held together by duct tape!  :laugh:
I have some of them I think. Give me a bit of time to search them.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Shaun M. Neary

Quote from: pacomix on 13:48, 27 May 18
I have some of them I think. Give me a bit of time to search them.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Turns out I got my hands on both of the above since that post, but do drop me a list of what you have as you may still have something I've an interest in.  :)