News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Latest on ebay

Started by steve, 13:54, 05 September 11

Previous topic - Next topic

00WReX

Quote from: Audronic on 23:38, 16 July 17
Hi All

$1.00 (Aus) Each I Have ordered 2 of these Postage Paid ?

1080P Scart to HDMI Converter Scaler Adapter for HDTV Audio Video Projector | eBay

Ray

OOOps  They have Just jacked the Price up to $36.92 (Australian) Damn

I bought 2 of these before the price hike...I wonder if the $1 was a mistake and if they will honour the $1 deal ??
At $2, it's a risk I can take  ;D
The CPC in Australia...
Awa - CPCWiki

00WReX

Hahaha, thought it was too good to be true.

Got a message from them this morning...
But at least I can have a a Brooch or a charm bracelet instead  :-*

Quotewe need to sincerely apologize for you .since our system bug, Some of our store listing's price changed, they bring huge loss to our store .
Sincerely hope you can kind understand and forgive us, we will send a gift to you in order to express our apologize ,and we have prepared 2 gift for you to choose,

Below is the website link : 
The first choice: http://www.ebay.com/itm/282000248729   
The second choice: http://www.cdiscount.com/bijouterie/bracelets/nouveau-bijoux-fashion-925-sterling-silver-charm-b/f-12625-auc2009843580074.html
hope you can kind accept it and please let me know which one would you like. 
But If you still want to get a full refund, you can send your paypal account to us, we will send money to you . 

if you still have other idea ,please tell us quickly ,we will resolve for you quickly .waiting for your kind reply .

;D
The CPC in Australia...
Awa - CPCWiki

||C|-|E||

You should definitely go for that classy brooch...

Audronic

Quote from: 00WReX on 22:18, 17 July 17
Hahaha, thought it was too good to be trueGot a message from them this morning...
But at least I can have a a Brooch or a charm bracelet instead  :-*
? Did you get an Email " SENT: 1080P Scart  -------   etc " Which says that they have sent the Item ??
Ray
Procrastinators Unite,
If it Ain't Broke PLEASE Don't Fix it.
I keep telling you I am Not Pedantic.
As I Live " Down Under " I Take my Gravity Tablets and Wear my Magnetic Boots to Keep me from Falling off.

mr_lou

Quote from: Audronic on 23:38, 16 July 17
Hi All

$1.00 (Aus) Each I Have ordered 2 of these Postage Paid ?

1080P Scart to HDMI Converter Scaler Adapter for HDTV Audio Video Projector | eBay

Ray

OOOps  They have Just jacked the Price up to $36.92 (Australian) Damn

They have dropped it to $34.20 Now ???

Do not buy these. I bought one. It doesn't work with the CPC. I'm guessing it's because of the 50,08hz. You'll see a picture, then you won't, then it comes back shortly, then gone again, and so forth.
It works fine with other retro computers, like the C64 and Amiga, but not with the CPC.
I bought an XRGB Framemeister instead.

Poliander

Schneider CPC 664 • X-MEM • Vortex F1-X Drive • CTM 644 • DMP 2160
Schneider CPC 6128 • Z-MEM • M4 Board • MultiPlay + Amiga Mouse • OSSC

00WReX

Quote from: Audronic on 03:06, 18 July 17
? Did you get an Email " SENT: 1080P Scart  -------   etc " Which says that they have sent the Item ??
Ray

Yes I did, and then the message.

Cheers,
Shane
The CPC in Australia...
Awa - CPCWiki

radu14m

thanks, im affraid the price will jump into the sky .... :-\

tjohnson

Lol, its in exceptional condition but unless you're a mad collector its definitely not worth that price!

Bryce

Quote from: Shining on 20:00, 17 August 17
Crazy:

http://www.ebay.de/itm/NEMESIS-by-Konami-Amstrad-CPC-464-664-6128-OVP-BOXED-COLLECTIBLE-english-/263133202835?hash=item3d43f60993:g:djsAAOSwImRYNXjE

Something very strange about the whole thing. If you look at his previous sales he's sold relatively average games for ridiculous prices. Somehow I can't imagine that many collectors existing that would be willing to pay these prices. I wonder...

RODY NOEL Noël by LANKHOR ~ Atari ST = €870
SABOTEUR II ~ Amstrad CPC 6128 = €250
MINDWHEEL by Synapse/Broderbund ~ Commodore 64 C64 = €399
Corruption, Pawn & Wonder Boy ~ Commodore Amiga = €400
LABYRINTH by Lucasfilm ~ APPLE II = €850

Bryce.

mr_lou

Quote from: Bryce on 08:46, 18 August 17
Something very strange about the whole thing. If you look at his previous sales he's sold relatively average games for ridiculous prices. Somehow I can't imagine that many collectors existing that would be willing to pay these prices. I wonder...

I suppose the only way for us to find out, is to try to sell a mint condition game too, for a prince in the same range.
Anyone?  :)
But yea... does look crazy.

||C|-|E||

I have some games in Spain that are still completely sealed :D A few copies of Cybernoid II and some others tapes. I can bring one to UK with me a try the same, as a social experiment  :laugh: However, I suspect that it is a friend of him "buying" them to raise the prices  :D

tjohnson

I would have thought with values that high there would be a dodgy market to create new copies of games and sell them as original.  I can't see any game having much real value unless you are some sort of serious collector and desperate to get your hands on these things.   I saw someone selling Amstrad, Spectrum games for near £1000, almost message them to ask what they were smoking but didn't bother.

||C|-|E||

It is Amstrad, after all, not NeoGeo. If people were buying titles at that price I would be happy to develop custom single copies of games for them  :laugh: :laugh:

tjohnson

Quote from: ||C|-|E|| on 11:08, 18 August 17
It is Amstrad, after all, not NeoGeo. If people were buying titles at that price I would be happy to develop custom single copies of games for them  :laugh: :laugh:

Too right, sell a few a month and put feet up and enjoy.

Shaun M. Neary

Quote from: Bryce on 08:46, 18 August 17

Bryce.

It's not just eBay. The Retro for Sale group on Facebook has turned into a right joke in recent weeks in terms of prices. Talking proper LOLmoney. Someone just posted boxed Mikie for the Spectrum for €400!

Fools and their money, I guess.
Currently playing on: 2xCPC464, 1xCPC6128, 1x464Plus, 1x6128Plus, 2xGX4000. M4 board, ZMem 1MB and still forever playing Bruce Lee.
No cheats, snapshots or emulation. I play my games as they're intended to be played. What about you?

Carnivius

Large collection of Amstrad Action and Amstrad Computer User magazines.  Seller is the excellent Computer Museum in Cambridge, England.
I've been there a couple of times to play on all sorts of consoles and computers most notably when at the Let's Get Dizzy event where I met the Oliver Twins back in 2015.
link
Favorite CPC games: Count Duckula 3, Oh Mummy Returns, RoboCop Resurrection, Tankbusters Afterlife

EgoTrip

Quote from: Carnivius on 19:14, 22 August 17
Large collection of Amstrad Action and Amstrad Computer User magazines.  Seller is the excellent Computer Museum in Cambridge, England.
I've been there a couple of times to play on all sorts of consoles and computers most notably when at the Let's Get Dizzy event where I met the Oliver Twins back in 2015.
link

But they are for parts or not working :(

Bryce

Quote from: EgoTrip on 20:13, 22 August 17
But they are for parts or not working :(

But it might make a good repair thread. Time to get the soldering iron Sellotape out!

Bryce.

ralferoo

If I was to guess, I'd imagine they were missing tapes/disks...

ralferoo

BTW, if there are any C64 owners on here too, I just saw that some guy has a huge pile of NOS C64 tape drives: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TAPE-DECK-FOR-COMMODORE-64-128-BRAND-NEW-OLD-STOCK-BARGAIN/172083312332

EDIT: they're not NOS at all, but a recently manufactured clone. Sorry guys, both for mentioning C64 and providing duff links...  >:(

Carnivius

The Amstrad magazines sold for £52.05 which shows some good interest in our machine. :)
Favorite CPC games: Count Duckula 3, Oh Mummy Returns, RoboCop Resurrection, Tankbusters Afterlife

CraigsBar

I've not seen genuine double density 80 track CF2d discs for ages....
Look at this on eBay  http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/132310184768

Seller does not know what they are perhaps as the price is reasonable.

Sent from my ONEPLUS 3t using Tapatalk

IRC:  #Retro4All on Freenode

||C|-|E||

Actually, he even accepts offers for them and you can buy the floppies discounted  :) I felt like have a few and I paid 1 pound less for each of them, 20 pounds for 5 discs  :)