News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Adding images to wiki-wiki-wah

Started by Carnivius, 17:22, 18 September 15

Previous topic - Next topic

Carnivius

How do I add images to my wiki profile page thingy?   I don't understaaaand!   :o

Carnivac - CPCWiki
Favorite CPC games: Count Duckula 3, Oh Mummy Returns, RoboCop Resurrection, Tankbusters Afterlife

TFM

Search for a wiki page which looks like you want it... then click at "Edit", so you see it's source. Copy paste it, but insert the names of your own pictures. You can upload own pictures in the wiki, there is a link at the very left, something like "Upload file".

TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

Carnivius

Ahh that's what I needed.  The Upload File thingy.   I didn't even know there was such a thing.  I just assumed images were linked from things like imgur like when I post screenshots in the forum.  Thanks TFM.  Sorted now.  :)
Favorite CPC games: Count Duckula 3, Oh Mummy Returns, RoboCop Resurrection, Tankbusters Afterlife

TFM

Well, I don't know much about it. Just learning by doing.  :)
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

Gryzor

There's also a handy tutorial, linked to from the Help item on the left sidebar of the wiki :)

Image howto - CPCWiki