News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Shoutbox

Started by MacDeath, 02:59, 03 November 12

Previous topic - Next topic

Gryzor

Wasn't Guinness (can't drink that thing, to tell you the truth), but I dare you to find any other photos with innocuous beer cans in it!

MaV

Back on topic ...

Here's my small acknowledgment: The similar topics might come in handy when someone posts questions which have been answered before. Then there's also the ubiquitous "I knew I read that somewhere" which will be easily solved in the future.

Black Mesa Transit Announcement System:
"Work safe, work smart. Your future depends on it."

Gryzor

Yeah, it's commonly used in FAQ/support sites, but I thought it might come in handy for that purpose, too; sometimes we get multiple threads covering the same issue, but also it may give the user something more/else to read :)

Bryce

Quote from: Gryzor on 15:31, 06 November 12
Wasn't Guinness (can't drink that thing, to tell you the truth), but I dare you to find any other photos with innocuous beer cans in it!

I know it wasn't Guinness, it's dodgy Japanese stuff - Sapporo. The cans look good, but the beer isn't really my kind of beer.

Just for you, I'll make sure there's a beer bottle in the background of my next uploaded picture.

Bryce.

Gryzor

Beer is good, though nothing special; the cans are just excellent, and very thick/strong! :D

Ok, let's see your next photo.

remax

Quote from: Gryzor on 12:54, 06 November 12
Well, you didn't say anything, did you?

Ok, you win your choice of:
-an order for your next board (nothing new here) or
-free beer when you visit Athens.

Take your pick!

I saw it and i take the free beer. I always take the free beer :D
Brain Radioactivity

AMSDOS

Quote from: Gryzor on 12:47, 06 November 12
Like, anyone noticed we now have a "Similar topics" section when you create a new post or under the one you're reading?

I've noticed it, though it's unlikely I'll use it. One of the threads I was in (probably one of my own), it appeared the Similar Topics were quite different.  :o
* Using the old Amstrad Languages :D   * with the Firmware :P
* I also like to problem solve code in BASIC :)   * And type-in Type-Ins! :D

Home Computing Weekly Programs
Popular Computing Weekly Programs
Your Computer Programs
Updated Other Program Links on Profile Page (Update April 16/15 phew!)
Programs for Turbo Pascal 3

Gryzor

Quote from: CP/M UserQuote from: Gryzor on Yesterday at 13:47:46Like, anyone noticed we now have a "Similar topics" section when you create a new post or under the one you're reading?

I've noticed it, though it's unlikely I'll use it. One of the threads I was in (probably one of my own), it appeared the Similar Topics were quite different. 
We're still training the monkeys; they'll get better with time, you have to consider they have to leaf through thousands and thousands of posts!

MacDeath

Each time i start a topic, it end in a beer orgy...
Yeay, the "similar topic", noticed but couldn't find a proper occasion to shout it out loud. ;D

I guess you should change your algorythm... because it doesn't display any other topic with beers.

Gryzor

weight(beer) = 100