News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Small request / question

Started by mr_lou, 06:38, 12 March 18

Previous topic - Next topic

mr_lou

How much trouble would it be to move the "Like" button from the top of a post to the bottom of a post? (Or maybe just place it both places in order to not confuse those with a habit of looking for it at the top).

I often visit the forum in the mornings when I wake up (long) before the rest of the family. Lying in bed with a wireless keyboard, using the TV as the screen, and thus zooming in quite a bit to be able to read anything. This of course means a lot more scrolling, which makes it slightly annoying when I want to "Like" something. Because then I always have to scroll up to the top of the post again.

I realize I'm probably the only one with this "problem" though, so I'm not expecting anything. Shouldn't hurt to ask though.

Gryzor

No problem with asking :)

The problem is it'd be a manual modification, and I've sworn I won't do any more of those because it makes maintaining the forum code that much harder.

On the other hand where it is now is the correct placement, I think, since on-post actions are gathered together...