News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu
G

Started by Guest, 01:09, 15 September 10

Previous topic - Next topic

Gryzor

I think it's in the spaghetti. Either that or the ants overdid it again.

TFM

Quote from: Gryzor on 18:23, 19 September 10

You are on the right track, but it's more sophisticated. It needs a special kind of Spaghetti, a kind of root beer, a kind of potatoes (Germans eat potatoes all over the world, therefore we look like they do ;) and then the ants must do it at midnight... but never at a Friday! (Cause nobody is at home then).

Only one place in world is still save... we have to do the ..... Voyage to Code Mountain! Fano knows the way! He shall drive the bus... The blue bus in calling us (The Doors, not Windows).
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

arnoldemu

Quote from: fano on 11:49, 18 September 10
I'll go for the second option  :D

madness induced by playing spectrum games for eternity?
Now at 3 votes. Keep the voting the poll is still open.
My games. My Games
My website with coding examples: Unofficial Amstrad WWW Resource

arnoldemu

Quote from: fano on 15:31, 19 September 10
Sir ! yes Sir ! We need this weirdness to avoid madness or illness  ???
Last night, we jumped on the code montain.There were a lot of awfull bugs and we exterminated all of them , i personnally eviscerated the last one using teeth !
I am also a byte warrior. I take my trusty sword and slice programs down to size, impaling bugs as I see them. Sometimes, I let them fester and think they are safe, then I creep up behind them, tap them on the shoulder and cut their heads off. Lots of bits then spill out, and I mop them up and use them for something useful.
My games. My Games

arnoldemu

Talking of ants, I like to get out the hex editor and poke some values in now and then.
Sometimes i can make a face, or sometimes I like to go freestyle and get some of them 720's in there (&d0 &02 for you little endian byte freaks)
My games. My Games

arnoldemu

What do you do to relax?

I load a Spanish tape game and chill out to the multicoloured stripes in the border.
J.D. and coke anyone?
My games. My Games

fano

Re:
Quote from: ukmarkh on 12:05, 26 August 10
I've recently acquired one of those also, from a car boot for £2.50. Those games are great classics, but I think you're being a touch hard on the CPC version.

Impressive ! Arnoldemu reaches the next level !  :laugh:
No coke for me but J.D with ice and cubar cigar plz

"NOP" is the perfect program : short , fast and (known) bug free

Follow Easter Egg products on Facebook !

arnoldemu

Quote from: arnoldemu on 10:30, 21 September 10
Arnoldemu, I am writing from the future. Don't forget your sandwiches or you'll be hungry like me.
Hey thanks Arnoldemu.
My games. My Games

TFM

Quote from: arnoldemu on 09:48, 20 September 10
Talking of ants, I like to get out the hex editor and poke some values in now and then.
Sometimes i can make a face, or sometimes I like to go freestyle and get some of them 720's in there (&d0 &02 for you little endian byte freaks)

That's the dreaded BRAINBUG!!! I like the simple 233's more, so different in it's execution...

Quote from: arnoldemu on 09:50, 20 September 10
I load a Spanish tape game and chill out to the multicoloured stripes in the border.
J.D. and coke anyone?

Yes! Here  :laugh:

But this kind of time here has a hole! I don't know who said this? Dr Who maybe?
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

Gryzor

Speaking of ants:

[Youtube=mA37cb10WMU]Antz![/Youtube]

arnoldemu

Quote from: Gryzor on 08:50, 21 September 10
Speaking of ants:

[Youtube=mA37cb10WMU]Antz![/Youtube]
WTA! (What the Ant?)
My games. My Games

arnoldemu

Quote from: TFM/FS on 03:41, 21 September 10

That's the dreaded BRAINBUG!!! I like the simple 233's more, so different in it's execution...
There is a simple beauty in mixing a letter of the alphabet with a digit and then repeating it accross a few K.
I can relate to that

Yes! Here  :laugh:
Aww too late. The tab ran out at the bar.

But this kind of time here has a hole! I don't know who said this? Dr Who maybe?
A time hole?
My games. My Games

TFM

Yes! The ants are generating it in their circles, they can move pretty quick. If threy reach light-speed...

In the old times the space bugs created galaxies that way, they still can't stop rotating...

If running out of ants poke some 233 in the RAM... it will - well, at least bring bugs ;-)
TFM of FutureSoft

arnoldemu

Quote from: TFM/FS on 20:12, 21 September 10
Yes! The ants are generating it in their circles, they can move pretty quick. If threy reach light-speed...

In the old times the space bugs created galaxies that way, they still can't stop rotating...

If running out of ants poke some 233 in the RAM... it will - well, at least bring bugs ;-)
is there a poke i can use to make bugs light up like fireflys so that they are easier to spot?
Debugging with my bug spray and having to search out the critters takes time.
My games. My Games

Bryce

Try holding a lit match or cigarette lighter in front of the spray, that usually lights them up.

And regarding the Ant video above: I wouldn't worry too much, I think they are just playing a Vortex game :D

Bryce.

TFM

Quote from: arnoldemu on 09:22, 22 September 10
is there a poke i can use to make bugs light up like fireflys so that they are easier to spot?
Debugging with my bug spray and having to search out the critters takes time.

You can try poke 44001,233 for example... but this works only when a lot of expansion ROMs are connected... Hmm. there must be better addresses for the pure CPC.

Use the ramdon function ;-)

Quote from: Bryce on 10:17, 22 September 10
And regarding the Ant video above: I wouldn't worry too much, I think they are just playing a Vortex game :D

*ROFL*

Edit: Maybe it's this one...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQfKH22__74
TFM of FutureSoft