News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Test

Started by Gryzor, 09:36, 18 September 15

Previous topic - Next topic

Gryzor

Gryzor

||C|-|E||

Seems to work!  :)

Gryzor

No it doesn't, actually :) When it does, the change that will come is that when you click on search results from Google or other links on your mobile devices you'll be able to see the relevant thread in the Tapatalk app instead of the browser :)

||C|-|E||

Then, I did not say anything  :-X .

CraigsBar

Quote from: Gryzor on 11:33, 18 September 15
No it doesn't, actually :) When it does, the change that will come is that when you click on search results from Google or other links on your mobile devices you'll be able to see the relevant thread in the Tapatalk app instead of the browser :)
The 2nd one opens in tapatalk for me ;)
IRC:  #Retro4All on Freenode

Gryzor

Quote from: CraigsBar on 11:40, 18 September 15
The 2nd one opens in tapatalk for me ;)

You mean you opened this thread in your browser, clicked on the link and it opened in TT?

@||C|-|E|| : Ah, I thought I heard something :D

CraigsBar

Quote from: Gryzor on 11:43, 18 September 15

You mean you opened this thread in your browser, clicked on the link and it opened in TT?

@||C|-|E|| : Ah, I thought I heard something :D
Oh, in that case no. I click test 1 in TT and it opens in chrome.
I click test 2 in TT and it stays in TT to open it.
Click either in chrome they open in chrome.

Gryzor

Interesting, I can confirm. Thanks!

Sent from my HTC One M8 using Tapatalk

Gryzor

Test3 (after all mods are back to working).

SOLVED: exomizer vs BitBuster

Starglider

Hi, are you aware that actually accessing the forum from Tapatalk is broken since 2 days ago?
Starglider aka Perifractic
http://youtube.com/perifractic 

Amstrad PCW8256 with Gotek & HD Drive B

Gryzor

Quote from: Starglider on 01:09, 21 September 15
Hi, are you aware that actually accessing the forum from Tapatalk is broken since 2 days ago?
Hmmm no it's not? I'm writing this in tapatalk actually... What seems to be the problem for you?

Sent from my HTC One M8 using Tapatalk

Starglider

Ha, it started working again. First time since 2 days ago. Phew.

Thanks!

"Recordar es vivir"

Gryzor

It did have a hickup last week, but that was due to Tapatalk, not the forum, and started working again pretty soon. I didn't use it over the weekend to tell you the truth, but I expect someone would've told me. Who knows, though...

[EDIT] Actually, there were 20 active users over the weekend from what I see from Analytics, so maybe it was something on your end?

Starglider

Not blaming you or this great forum. Just for info, I'm a pretty avid Tapatalk user, and all other forums were working over the weekend. I kept getting a pop-up error message at this one though and kept getting logged out. When I could log in Subscribed and Participated were blank, but figured it was due to the above testing. No worries though, all seems right with the world again.

Gryzor

Not saying you're blaming anyone, but even if you did it'd be ok :) Just trying to understand.

Just a thought; last week Tapatalk contacted me because this forum was not registering as indexed by Google through Tapatalk, so we started looking for the issue. We found where the problem lied, and they quickly cooked up a new plugin version for me to try. It did work, but who knows, maybe behind the scenes, as they were working on it, it got broken for some users. Glad it's working for you!

Starglider

Sounds plausible [emoji106]

CraigsBar

Quote from: Gryzor on 07:36, 21 September 15
Not saying you're blaming anyone, but even if you did it'd be ok :) Just trying to understand.

Just a thought; last week Tapatalk contacted me because this forum was not registering as indexed by Google through Tapatalk, so we started looking for the issue. We found where the problem lied, and they quickly cooked up a new plugin version for me to try. It did work, but who knows, maybe behind the scenes, as they were working on it, it got broken for some users. Glad it's working for you!
I had no tapatalk access over the weekend either... Same error as last week. But I was at home so had the Mac ;) glad its back this morning tho ;)

Gryzor

Thanks for letting me know. Next time you run into problems, please say so - I rarely use TT myself so it's easy to miss...

It seems it only affected certain users, or at least at certain times since there are sessions logged, but who knows, some times it may be something I can fix myself :)

[EDIT] If it was the same error as last week then yes, this is 99% TT's fault.

CraigsBar

Quote from: Gryzor on 08:21, 21 September 15
Thanks for letting me know. Next time you run into problems, please say so - I rarely use TT myself so it's easy to miss...

It seems it only affected certain users, or at least at certain times since there are sessions logged, but who knows, some times it may be something I can fix myself :)

[EDIT] If it was the same error as last week then yes, this is 99% TT's fault.
Yeah, it was the same, which is why I did not mention it, since it was tt last time

Starglider

Just a heads up, it's happening again. I don't think it's anything I'm doing.

Gryzor

No, it's not you, I can confirm. I'll take it up with TT support...

Gryzor

Tapatalk does seem to be screwed. Everything seems in place on our end but the app either gives this error or serves empty lists. I have submitted a ticket and so am waiting for a reply from them... Fingers crossed!

Bryce

It seems to be working sometimes and then going bad again. So unless you keep tweaking things I suspect the problem must be at the TT end.

Bryce.

Gryzor

Yes it is. I stopped tweaking days ago. Right now TT's own dashboard alternates betwen "works fine" and "plugin not installed", so something's really screwed up. Our plugin does work perfectly though, source looks like it should be so I'm not sure what the problem could be on our end.