Revision - Easter 2017 - Logon's run - 3D meets the aging bits by Logon System

Started by Singaja, 11:08, 17 April 17

Previous topic - Next topic

Singaja

fano

Just launched this on my 6128, i must i saw i'm impressed ! That's just amazing  ;D
"NOP" is the perfect program : short , fast and (known) bug free

Follow Easter Egg products on Facebook !

BSC

** My SID player/tracker AYAY Kaeppttn! on github **  Some CPC music and experiments ** Other music ** More music on scenestream (former nectarine) ** Some shaders ** Some Soundtrakker tunes ** Some tunes in Javascript

My hardware: ** Schneider CPC 464 with colour screen, 64k extension, 3" and 5,25 drives and more ** Amstrad CPC 6128 with M4 board, GreaseWeazle.

Rhino

Excellent work and very impressive!
Btw, good trick by repeating lines 2 to 2 to add meshes in the polygons filling of the GameBoy :)

MacDeath

was even better on giant screen, with blasting AY breaking the sound barrier... (damn Germans are loud, so are their sound systems) suddenly all the "AMIGAAAA" screams stopped... (only briefly I must confess).

Also to see the twitch live channel commenters  melting down as his whole conception of numeric life bursted away.

oh and curry-wurst(en) + weissbier(en).

Sadly the real event/show-stealer was the MegaDrive megaDemo that could have cracked arschën auf dem whole Amiga compo but it only prevented Amstrad, Atari Lynx/2600 and Apple2gs to shine this year.

oldskool compo was quite nice actually.

Still can't figure how the C64 demo managed to 3rd place... but yeah they pin'ed advertisement everywhere in the WC actually (true story... elections work this way).

cherkasy