News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu
T

WIP: Now That's What I Call Chip Tunes (WinAPE)

Started by tastefulmrship, 11:10, 29 June 11

Previous topic - Next topic

tastefulmrship

Ok... a C64 tune that's hardly ever been covered or remixed; the little-known DELTA by Rob Hubbard!
Here's a remix of the "title tune" and a cover of the "completed tune" (PRESS 1 OR 2)

Gryzor

tastefulmrship

I am so bored! Maybe I need more Galway?!?!?! Ok... how about this?

Converted from the 4-Mat Amiga .mod file... which was on one of my HDs. I can't remember which! ^_^

rexbeng

Nice logo! I had completely forgotten about it  :P

rb

Gryzor

Never played that one... but the tune is cool!!!

tastefulmrship

I am starting a long list of serious musical composition conversions with La Monte Young's "Composition 1960 #7" in its entirety.
For my second release, I might just redo my "Delta Remix" by slowing it down and calling it... hey, I dunno... Koyaanisqatsi, perhaps!

Anyway, connect your CPC to a seriously powerful stereo system and enjoy this classic musical masterpiece!

tastefulmrship

Beyond's Shadowfire by Fred Gray.
Converted using Dreamfish's Amiga .mod version, downloaded from AMP.

tastefulmrship

This one started off as a quick music conversion, but soon spiralled into a full-on single-file, trained crack!
The trainer is from the XOR crack (downloaded from CPC-Power!).
Enjoy!

tastefulmrship

The football's a little boring today... so here's FRED GRAY... but only just a little bit of him!
(I intend to do a full conversion of this tune, from the original SID, but this is JOZZ's conversion from Amiga... downloaded from AMD)

tastefulmrship

HARD[SOUND] BREXIT - VOLUME 1 - ANARCHY IN THE UK

A tune, or two, from 4-Mat (Matthew Simmonds).

tastefulmrship

Future Freak/Dexion - The Last Hero (Zetrix/Arcane Remix)

It's better known as "ARCANE THEME" on Amiga... and was used in a number of intros/cracktros/trainers/etc.
It was one of my all-time favourite Amiga chiptunes of all tune! But now, after listening to the C64 & Amiga versions and copying it to the CPC note by note, I really hate it! ^_^

tastefulmrship

HARD[SOUND] BREXIT - VOLUME 2 - CODER M.I.A.

A tune, or two, from Hydlide/Dreamfish/Hoffman (Ian Ford).

tastefulmrship

This one is a long time in coming (due to many, many reasons).... the ATARI XE/XL TRIBUTE MUSIC DISK.
I hope someone/anyone/everyone likes it! ^_^

tastefulmrship

Quote from: SyX on 14:58, 30 June 11
Wonderful Job!!!  :D I love your conversion of Super Mario Land by Reflex  8) , one of my favourite Amiga Mods from the first time that i enjoyed it in the intro Ting by Movement; by chance, i was watching it again a few weeks ago for inspiration, and looks so fresh how the first time  ;)

Seriously THROWBACK THURSDAY!
An updated remix of this tune... for SyX! ^_^

SyX

tastefulmrship

Hunter's Moon by Matt Gray. Remixed by TDK.
Also contains recoloured versions of the C64 title screens.

tastefulmrship

FINAL SCROLLER 4 by Alpaidus & Vedder (from the Bomb demo by Insane).

krusty_benediction

Quote from: SuTeKH/Epyteor on 13:45, 03 July 18

HARD[SOUND] BREXIT - VOLUME 1 - ANARCHY IN THE UK

A tune, or two, from 4-Mat (Matthew Simmonds).
you should find another way to distribute your music. Some gems, as this one, are totally lost in the posts

krusty_benediction

Quote from: SuTeKH/Epyteor on 14:41, 08 July 18
Future Freak/Dexion - The Last Hero (Zetrix/Arcane Remix)

It's better known as "ARCANE THEME" on Amiga... and was used in a number of intros/cracktros/trainers/etc.
It was one of my all-time favourite Amiga chiptunes of all tune! But now, after listening to the C64 & Amiga versions and copying it to the CPC note by note, I really hate it! ^_^
probably a more interesting conversion than the one of zapt'n ballI like the raster table

GOB

Quote from: krusty_benediction on 16:19, 09 September 18
you should find another way to distribute your music. Some gems, as this one, are totally lost in the posts
I'm ok with Krusty.
I love your music and i think a lot of people don't make effort to listen it.I think you have to make a youtube version.

GOB

So i make a try...

https://youtu.be/RusSrnXXAvQ
Vidéo quality seams bad. I don't know why because i upload uncompressed video file...

tastefulmrship

Thanks for the support, guys!
I used to have a YooToob channel, but CPCers living in the USA & Germany (according to the YooToo statistics) downvoted everything I ever uploaded and I just thought "what's the point?", deleted them all and decided posting the .dsk files here was the easiest way for me to continue something I enjoy, but certain CPCers obviously don't!

GOB

Surprising !!! If you want, I could always make videos as and when. As you will not have any worries;)

tastefulmrship

You can if you want, GOB, but don't feel obliged to do so.

I'm happy to randomly post .dsk files here and if someone wants to listen to the musics then great, if they don't then that's fine too!

Targhan

Why about releasing a Music-disk once in a while with a nice presentation screen around? A bit like what did Tony at the last Reset. It would certainly embellish the music.
Targhan/Arkos

Arkos Tracker 2.0.1 now released! - Follow the news on Twitter!
Disark - A cross-platform Z80 disassembler/source converter
FDC Tool 1.1 - Read Amsdos files without the system

Imperial Mahjong
Orion Prime