News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

A rare game for cpc wiki

Started by DARKGATE, 09:05, 31 December 11

Previous topic - Next topic

DARKGATE

Hi at alls, i have found a rare game for AMSTRAD CPC 464, a game never see, i have made a .CDT file.
I hope you like my gift, happy new year.  ;)

Do not underestimate the power of AMSTRAD CPC.

TFM

Oh man, a serious job is a tought job. So this is a thought game though. Thank's for the nice surprise!
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

mr_lou

Can someone make a DSK version?

Metr

It's so similar to the Trashman game on cpc-power , but this graphics seems more coloured and maybe they differ on the kind of duties you have to make.
Anyways is a great addition!

It has any year/editor or whatever? :D

Gryzor

Ohhh another Xmas present! Will play right away, thanks so much for that!!

tastefulmrship

Quote from: mr_lou on 10:09, 31 December 11
Can someone make a DSK version?
Here you go!

EDIT1: I've given it a little title-screen and now you only need to type RUN"TRASHMAN" to play the game!

EDIT2: It's a very good game once you get used to the car patterns! Onto SANDOWN ROAD & picking those apples/lettuces! ^_^

EDIT3: HINT: Don't walk on the grass! EVER!! (unless, of course, it's part of a MOONLIGHTING task!)

EDIT4: That blue border was bothering me! It's gone, now! HA! (POKEing &3001 with &01 before CALLing &A000 will restore it, though!)

trocoloco

Awesome, another cpc gift! I think that the right name is "Trashman goes moonlightning" according to worldofspectrum.com and it was never released for ZX.

Thanks Darkgate  :)

mr_lou

Wow, tough game.  :)
I only made it to the 2nd screen after 3 plays...hehe.

Devilmarkus

When you put your ear on a hot stove, you can smell how stupid you are ...

Amstrad CPC games in your webbrowser

JavaCPC Desktop Full Release

fano

Funny game ! thanks for this present , happy new year !
"NOP" is the perfect program : short , fast and (known) bug free

Follow Easter Egg products on Facebook !

DARKGATE

:D I'm glad you enjoyed, I'm a great collector of amstrad games, I have Italians programs and a basic course in Italian, which convert it into next year into .cdt file.
Have fun.
;D I'm an italian fan.

Devilmarkus

So you have a Mafiamstrad CPC?

tastefulmrship

Top game! Love it!  :D

EDIT: My highscore... not brilliant and I didn't take many of the "shortcuts", so easily beatable... but a good start for people to aim for!

DARKGATE

Quote from: Devilmarkus on 14:36, 31 December 11
So you have a Mafiamstrad CPC?

So you have a Naziamstrad CPC?
Italian Mafia does not mean, if you wanted to make a joke well not have made me laugh.

Devilmarkus

DARKGATE

Quote from: tastefulmrship on 15:37, 31 December 11
Top game! Love it!  :D

EDIT: My highscore... not brilliant and I didn't take many of the "shortcuts", so easily beatable... but a good start for people to aim for!

:o :o :o Completed?!!!!
:D Eheheh, compliments.

Gryzor

Damn, only joystick supported?

tastefulmrship

Quote from: Gryzor on 18:18, 31 December 11
Damn, only joystick supported?
Not so, CURSORS and COPY also work! ^_^

Nich

Quote from: DARKGATE on 09:05, 31 December 11
Hi at alls, i have found a rare game for AMSTRAD CPC 464, a game never see, i have made a .CDT file.
I hope you like my gift, happy new year.  ;)
This really is a surprise! :o Someone wrote a message on my guestbook nearly two years ago about this very game (it's on page 2 of the guestbook), and I thought his memory was playing tricks on him, because I was certain that Trashman Goes Moonlighting was never released for any computer!

I'm still curious to know if this is actually an official Trashman release - or was it the work of a programmer working independently? It uses the same type of loader that Mastertronic used in their games. Perhaps you could provide us with more information as to where you obtained this game, Darkgate?

DARKGATE

Quote from: Nich on 00:08, 01 January 12
This really is a surprise! :o Someone wrote a message on my guestbook nearly two years ago about this very game (it's on page 2 of the guestbook), and I thought his memory was playing tricks on him, because I was certain that Trashman Goes Moonlighting was never released for any computer!

I'm still curious to know if this is actually an official Trashman release - or was it the work of a programmer working independently? It uses the same type of loader that Mastertronic used in their games. Perhaps you could provide us with more information as to where you obtained this game, Darkgate?

I have found the tape with an AMSTRAD CPC  Schneider, complete with monitor ctm644, with many tapes (back up), and only for a GREAT luck i have found TRASHMAN GOES MOONLIGHT, the tape was very damaged, and was complicated turn into .cdt file, but are very happy of help the comunity  ;) .
I have two AMSTRAD CPC 464, the first is the my old AMSTRAD when i was a boy (the english version), the second is German.

tastefulmrship

I wonder if there's a version of TRAVEL WITH TRASHMAN for the CPC?!?! It'd be amazing if we had all 3 TRASHMAN games & the Spectrum only had 2!

@DARKGATE;
Do you have the original cassette inlay card as well?

EDIT: Evil BAD SANTA does it once more!
!!! CHEAT MODE !!!

This time it's on-disk cheats! A choice between INFINITE BONUS and INVULNERABILITY!

NOTE: You can get TRASHMAN stuck in the trash-truck if you have invulnerability ON... and you're totally fecked if you also have infinite bonus ON! Therefore BE CAREFUL! Also, when the score exceeds 9999, it reverts to 0000!

Devilmarkus

Quote from: tastefulmrship on 11:56, 01 January 12
Also, when the score reaches 9999, it reverts to 0000!

This I find cool! :D  8)

DARKGATE

:( No i'm sorry, the tape was a tape (back up) with more games, nothing cover.
However i have 3 trashman games, the first "TRASHMAN " the second "TRASHMAN GOES MOONLIHT, and another Trashman where you go around the world, the game is in MODE 1.
If found the game,  ;D put here, however the game there.

tastefulmrship

Quote from: DARKGATE on 15:04, 01 January 12
However i have 3 trashman games, the first "TRASHMAN " the second "TRASHMAN GOES MOONLIHT, and another Trashman where you go around the world, the game is in MODE 1.
Is it possible to .cdt the third TRASHMAN game? That would make the complete set on CPC! ^_^

Also, you might want to check through some of the other tapes you've got... you might find some other previously unreleased stuff!
That's always a bonus!

Sykobee (Briggsy)

Goodness, more Trashman games.

I hope this properly simulates a bi-weekly collection schedule with recycling collections in the other week. Lose points for collecting the wrong coloured bin. :-p