News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

ADIÓS A LA CASTA - new game

Started by Gryzor, 12:59, 20 December 15

Previous topic - Next topic

khaz

I cannot update the Envío, even after putting my country and post code, only Recogida local is available.

Nich

Quote from: khaz on 16:10, 14 April 16
I cannot update the Envío, even after putting my country and post code, only Recogida local is available.

I ended up e-mailing jgnavarro. He asked me to send an additional PayPal payment of €9.50 for postage to Europe after I had placed the order.

I received my copy of the game yesterday. :) It comes in a shiny plastic box with a small instruction sheet and a disc:

[attach=2]

However, I was pretty disappointed to find that the disc I received is one of the notoriously unreliable ones with the 'swirl' patterns on it. :( Thankfully my copy of the game managed to load (on the second attempt), but I don't think 3" discs are so scarce that a more reliable one couldn't have been used instead?

khaz

ffs they never replied to my e-mails. I'll try your way then, buying it then emailing them for the actual shipping cost.

robcfg

If you have any trouble after mailing him, tell me and I'll contact him directly as we meet every now and then.

Gryzor

Argh what's up with Spanish-only :D

Nich

Quote from: khaz on 23:31, 18 May 16
ffs they never replied to my e-mails. I'll try your way then, buying it then emailing them for the actual shipping cost.

I wrote my e-mail to him in Spanish (which I am still far from fluent in :laugh:). Maybe that's why I got a reply...

Targhan

Nice game!

Very good gfxs, the animation is ok, the gameplay simple but effective. Nice music too, though a bit short.

I found a bug: when you go to the sewer, go right. A first column prevents to go further, but when jumping over it, the character can get stuck. I was somehow respawned in the wrong place, floating above. I could reach the ladder at the top, fortunately.
The respawning is also a bit problematic when moving back to the screen you just left! It would be nice if the bad guys wouldn't respawn so quickly.

Good job!
Targhan/Arkos

Arkos Tracker 2.0.1 now released! - Follow the news on Twitter!
Disark - A cross-platform Z80 disassembler/source converter
FDC Tool 1.1 - Read Amsdos files without the system

Imperial Mahjong
Orion Prime

khaz

Just so people know, you just have to complete the sale on the website, then you will be e-mailed the additional shipping cost the following day. I didn't have to contact them at all.

Can't wait to receive it now! I took Sardina with it, because why the hell not.

Joseman

Hi!

as i told you, i was working on 2 loaders to bring 2 games to the m4/xmass/mass storages:

The work is finished, the games are "Adios a la casta 1" & "Adios a la casta 2", Javier Navarro allowed me to upload this versions of the games,  and not only that!

he uploaded the versions to the official page!

Don't take care on the titles in spanish of this games, there is no need to traslate anything to english, they are one of the bests plataform games that the CPC

has!. "Adios a la casta 2" strongly reminds me to blues brothers from amiga!

enjoy them!

source:

http://www.4mhz.es/2017/03/21/versiones-aalc-para-mass-storages/