News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Aspar GP - Fastest Lap

Started by cpc4eva, 13:10, 20 March 11

Previous topic - Next topic

cpc4eva

My fastest lap on Aspar GP

how I hate the controls on this game my hands are killing me only after a few laps......

Xyphoe

I may give this a go later, I remember I tried the game a few years ago but wasn't too impressed with it though.

Xyphoe

I got a 1:46 on the first lap - on qualifying - but got disqualified on the real race for starting too soon! LOL
Given up now!!

cpc4eva

Quote from: Xyphoe on 19:49, 24 March 11
I got a 1:46 on the first lap - on qualifying - but got disqualified on the real race for starting too soon! LOL
Given up now!!

hahaha exactly how i felt time and again with this game..... I did that often too eager to start the race and get disqualified ;)

but i do like a challenge and every time i get annoyed with Aspar GP and give up and leave it I find I come back much later trying to work it out i like sport / racing games feel the need to conquer them for some strange morbid reason ?

I have got the controls worked out i reckon about 70% of the time - the key for faster laps is the braking around corners and when to put the brake on and when to let go.

you do a decent lap in qualifying and then the real race is like mega difficult i think i managed 2nd or 3rd in a race as my best result but was so frustrated the whole way through...

I think i recorded my best lap on winape any chance you could do a video on youtube Xyphoe ???