News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Missing Games / GTW

Started by Ritchardo, 03:02, 05 October 11

Previous topic - Next topic

Shaun M. Neary

Quote from: Xyphoe on 07:04, 05 October 11
I believe I have this on cassette as part of a UBI Soft compilation, I'm fairly sure it'll be the 64k version too - so someone would be better finding the 128k disk version (in English of course).

Yeah, it was, it was called the Ultimate Collection, more info on it is here
The Ultimate Collection

Some pretty decent games on that comp as well, After the War, AMC, Stunt Car Racer, and even Skate Wars (Skate Ball?) wasn't too bad.
Currently playing on: 2xCPC464, 1xCPC6128, 1x464Plus, 1x6128Plus, 2xGX4000. M4 board, ZMem 1MB and still forever playing Bruce Lee.
No cheats, snapshots or emulation. I play my games as they're intended to be played. What about you?

Gryzor

Ah, too bad, but thanks for letting us know...

(hope he comes back :) )

Paul Branney

lemonade
klondike gold

tapes should be up in a loft somewhere. if damp hasn't got to them and they haven't demagnetized, there are a lot of classics!

Darren

Quote from: Darren on 13:53, 22 January 12
I downloaded the French Mistress recently and it says that it is also available for Spanish, German and Italian.  However the Italian version seems unavailable (and little trace of on the internet - only one reference).  Does anyone know if it saw the light of day?
It seems it was released.  :D http://www.cpc-power.com/index.php?page=detail&num=12968

robcfg

Quote from: Paul Branney on 23:27, 30 November 15
lemonade
klondike gold

tapes should be up in a loft somewhere. if damp hasn't got to them and they haven't demagnetized, there are a lot of classics!

If you find them, we can help you recover the data from them.

Thanks for dropping by!

zeropolis79

I've got an English disc of Passengers of the Wind 1 or 2...