News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

best 2p games

Started by Misel982001, 00:51, 24 February 19

Previous topic - Next topic

Misel982001

Dear AllI have found some company and we have started playing 2p games, So far we have completed the followingTARGET RENEGADE DOUBLE DRAGON 1,2 SILKWORM, UN SQUADRON AND BOTH IKARI WARRIORS.
Please kindly suggest me some other great 2p games EXCEPT FROM sports and puzzle games...thank you!

ukmarkh

I think Alien Storm is two player, so is E-Motion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Misel982001

Quote from: ukmarkh on 00:53, 24 February 19
I think Alien Storm is two player, so is E-Motion

thanx mark. i'll try them!

ukmarkh

1943, Target Renegade, Flying Shark, forgotten worlds, Lotus Turbo Esprit challenge, Tennis Cup, Batty, IK+, Barbarian, Gauntlet, Gauntlet 2, MegaBlasters, Way of the Exploding Fist, Escape From The Planet Of The Robot Monsters, Xybots, Ramparts, Rampage, Grand Prix Simulator, ATV Simulator.

Some games needed the joystick options fixing, so this link talks all about it.

http://www.cpcwiki.eu/forum/games/two-player-games-with-two-joysticks/

keith56

Don't forget...

ChibiAkumas 2 and V1.666 support simultaneous 2 player!

Chibi Akumas: Comedy-Horror 8-bit Bullet Hell shooter!
Learn ARM, 8086, Z80, 6502 or 68000 with my tutorials: www.assemblytutorial.com
My Assembly programming book is available now on amazon!

mr_lou

Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles 2, Golden Axe.

Carnivius

Favorite CPC games: Count Duckula 3, Oh Mummy Returns, RoboCop Resurrection, Tankbusters Afterlife

ukmarkh

Quote from: Carnivius on 09:22, 24 February 19
The Island of Dr. Destructo. 
http://www.cpc-power.com/index.php?page=detail&num=1180

Completely forgot about this, was trying to remember this game, spent our with my cousin playing this, probably weeks to be more precise. [emoji1303]

Loki

Don't know if this sort of game appeals to you but if you don't mind a bit of strategy mixed with arcade action I'd recommend giving Archon: The Light and the Dark a spin, it's one I used to love playing with friends. If you've not seen it, it plays a bit like chess with mythical / fantasy themed pieces but when you move one of your pieces onto a space with an opposing piece the game changes into an arcade style one on one duel between the two to determine which wins and survives.

Both the strategy and action parts are fairly simple and accessible, but they combine together pretty well to make a decent, fun and unique game. Archon 2: Adept is also good but far more complex so if you've not played them, I'd recommend trying the first game first.

GUNHED

Is this a two player game?

I do remember Duet though. Speccy port, but was fun the old days. Er... ok, back to Gauntlet...
http://futureos.de --> Get the revolutionary FutureOS (Update: 2023.11.30)
http://futureos.cpc-live.com/files/LambdaSpeak_RSX_by_TFM.zip --> Get the RSX-ROM for LambdaSpeak :-) (Updated: 2021.12.26)

trocoloco

Spy vs Spy series were good fun playing doubles, also Angel Nieto, Dynamite Dux, Psycho Pig UXB, Forgotten Worlds, 1943, Bubble Bobble and of course the a 3 players game, the one and only Rampage ♥

PD. Forgot about Ramparts and ofc Ikari Warriors :doh:

VincentGR

Mercs, Ninja Massacre.

tjohnson

My bro and I played alot of laser squad together, strategy game but good fun 2 players.

Misel982001

Wow guys, thank you very much !!! Please continue with your suggestions !

Axelay

I'd add Harvey Headbanger and Satellite Warrior.  Satellite Warrior is a strategy arcade mix, there's no screen shots on cpc-power of the arcade part, but it's not just the screens of text and inventory that you can see there.

||C|-|E||

It was already mentioned, but I played Psycho Pig like crazy with a cousin of mine, great fun! Another one I played for months (years?) with my best friend after the school was Mario Bros. Yep! that simple Mode 1 game that I think must have unlimited levels. We tried to finish it many many times and we even got to level 100 and all  :D

kawickboy

IK+, Sai Combat, Grand Prix 500 1&2

TotO

We forgot Yie ar kung-fu ...  ;D 
"You make one mistake in your life and the internet will never let you live it down" (Keith Goodyer)

Misel982001

Quote from: mr_lou on 06:21, 24 February 19
My "Space Rivals" game is for 2-4 players.

http://cpc-power.com/index.php?page=detail&num=12497
I have just played it. Well done!

Misel982001

Quote from: keith56 on 03:42, 24 February 19
Don't forget...

ChibiAkumas 2 and V1.666 support simultaneous 2 player!
What are the keys to play it? Does it support joystick?

keith56

Quote from: Misel982001 on 17:10, 27 May 19
What are the keys to play it? Does it support joystick?
Keys are re-definable, it also supports joysticks (redefinable)

If you have Toto's multiplay, then you can use 2 multiplay joysticks for no keyclash

Misel982001

I could fine a way to redefine keys....please help. I have found a guy and we want to beat the monsters!!!

keith56

Quote from: Misel982001 on 16:18, 28 May 19
I could fine a way to redefine keys....please help. I have found a guy and we want to beat the monsters!!!

See attachment

amijim

Fernando martin basket master and exterminator were two of the games i remember playing and enjoy playing with my cousin giorgos on the bard new amstrad 6128plus.And ofcourse renegade,run"renegade!!!