News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Wonderboy Remake?

Started by Mr. DVG, 21:53, 25 November 19

Previous topic - Next topic

XeNoMoRPH

It's a shame, after all the effort and work dedicated to the game, I think the game deserves to end, I hope that in the future it will be achieved.
your amstrad news source in spanish language : https://auamstrad.es

Sykobee (Briggsy)

I hope the developer's real-life issues work out.

Any chance of putting the project on github if not, so other people can work on it, or at least the work to date is not lost?

gurneyh

Quote from: Sykobee (Briggsy) on 10:30, 15 June 22I hope the developer's real-life issues work out.
Any chance of putting the project on github if not, so other people can work on it, or at least the work to date is not lost?

Thanks for your concern, but really it's just other not necessarily bad priorities that are keeping me away from the CPC.

The project is already on a private git repository, but the quality of the code really doesn't deserve that others suffer :)

amijim

Hello again, it is me again, the small hotel owner in real life yet an Amstrad fun boy. The programmer and the gfx contact me for what I promised even if you don't finish the game. You deserve my work and effort  in my real life. Thank you. 

Axel

Apparently nothing came of it. Would have been cool. It's always a shame when, despite all the work, the completion doesn't happen.

OneVision

We hope to find the time and energy to complete the game. 
Thanks & all the best!