News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Bubble Bobble remake? (BB4CPC)

Started by Xyphoe, 06:54, 05 January 11

Previous topic - Next topic

Xyphoe

Quote from: TFM/FS on 19:27, 16 November 11
You both guys will be cordially invited to beta-test my next game. That's 2012 or so :-)

Great Giani Sisters?  :o :D ;)

TFM

Quote from: Xyphoe on 01:21, 17 November 11
Great Giani Sisters?  :o :D ;)

Thinking more about an Game for native CPC OS, but it's in the very beginning now. But I'm definitely working also on Giana, but once a while I like to do something else. Well, and for Giana I miss one item to continue actually, so hopefully I'll get that firy wheel quick :-)

Greetings programs!
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

MacDeath

QuoteYou both guys will be cordially invited to beta-test my next game.
Astute chap, getting those guy to playtest your game would need them to buy FutureOS.... clever, man...

QuoteThinking more about an Game for native CPC OS
Well, not so clever after all... ;)

BTW, you should be ashamed.... Just implement the icons I will give you first....

Gryzor

tastefulmrship

TFM

Quote from: MacDeath on 15:40, 17 November 11
Astute chap, getting those guy to playtest your game would need them to buy FutureOS.... clever, man...

Well, not so clever after all... ;)

BTW, you should be ashamed.... Just implement the icons I will give you first....

Haha, first your most beautiful art, and then .... the extended version for FutureOS ;-)

(Can make somebody some diabolic sound please...)

Take this meanwhile:

EvilLaugh - Dr. Horrible

Quote from: tastefulmrship on 15:42, 17 November 11
The Chuckle Brothers?

Not the Grindhouse bros at least ;-)
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

Ace

cngsoft

Well, the big day is finally here. BB4CPC is my little Christmas gift for the CPC fans from around the world: you'll find it in http://cngsoft.no-ip.org/cng_bb4cpc.htm and I hope it will please you all. Don't hesitate to write comments and ask questions :-) Good luck and have fun!
(if you can't see the banner right now my server is currently offline)

Ace

...best Christmas gift ever!

Thank you!

Cholo

Awesome, thanks! Good thing that ive got a few days off from work or i would have to call in sick :D

Gryzor

Oh man, did I have to see this just as I was going to bed??! Argh!!!

TFM

Level 13:

- First, I've been there: Water bubbles did create water, and washed out monsters inside the heart.

- Second game, water bubbles didn't produce any water. Killed all monstes by bubble (costs a lot of lives), when I touched the last one the game did freeze, but the music was still running.

Hope this little error report helps.

Taken all together a wonderful game. Thank's a lot!
TFM of FutureSoft

Xifos

I reached level 32 !
It has been a long time...
Good remake, colorfull mode 0 graphics, music...
Sprites flicker, on 64 k it's normal, maybe a 128k detection and page flipping would be a good  thing.
(but the sprite flickering would not have bothered me when i was a kid, just wanted to play)
I had problems with the controls a few times (going left or right).

Anyway, thanks Cngsoft for this remake !  :D

MacDeath

(Evil laugh video)
OMG he killed Castle...

Anyway, good news, I will give it a try, have to do a disk of this one and turn a real CPC on.

Merci César !!!

Quote- Second game, water bubbles didn't produce any water. Killed all monstes by bubble (costs a lot of lives), when I touched the last one the game did freeze, but the music was still running.
Have you removed all your extra hardware on the CPC ?

trocoloco

Its way better than the old version. Played on my 6128 and worked flawlessly, full of details and perfect control so far. Will give it a few shots later to see if it happens to me some of those little bugs.

Congratulations Cesar you've done a great job, worth the wait!

Enhorabuena macho, está de lujo!

Gryzor

Only tried it for a couple of mins, it looks really great. Fantastic job! Hope I find some time to give it a thorough go, soon!

tastefulmrship

Ok, let's try this again! I AM A BAD SANTA>:(
(great game, by the way... love it!)

!!! CHEAT MODE !!!
Multiface POKEs: ShowHide
Multiface POKEs
(To be entered at the MAIN TITLE SCREEN)

255 Lives (Both players, needs both POKEs)
0FA1 = FF
2976 = FF

Infinite Lives (Both players)
2948 = C9

255 Credits (Corrupts 'credits number' display ingame)
0F9F = FE

Infinite Credits
2965 = 00

Quote from: TFM/FS on 03:13, 27 December 11- Second game, water bubbles didn't produce any water. Killed all monstes by bubble (costs a lot of lives), when I touched the last one the game did freeze, but the music was still running.
Are you sure you didn't accidentally press the [P] key? I just did it now and it's PAUSE, but the music continues playing! Press [P] again to continue.

Once again, BAD SANTA ruins Christmas!  >:(

Devilmarkus

This is the best x-mas present this year!
Thank you, César, for this nice remake!
When you put your ear on a hot stove, you can smell how stupid you are ...

Amstrad CPC games in your webbrowser

JavaCPC Desktop Full Release

DARKGATE

:o   Masterpiece, a masterpiece, I'm playing on my Amstrad CPC 464, I must say that I'm deeply moved I cried like a child  :'( , I suggest really making a donation, you gave a lesson in life and programming.
Thanks from a big fan of AMSTRAD cpc.

P.S. Hope in the future for a PARASOL STARS only for AMSTRAD  ;D

P.S.S. I  made a small gift to the community, expect Dec. 31, and a rare game.

Do not underestimate the power of AMSTRAD CPC.

Phi2x

Puresox

How do I get this game to work? Does it work on emulators?

fano

Great work César , nice to see you finished it :D
"NOP" is the perfect program : short , fast and (known) bug free

Follow Easter Egg products on Facebook !

Metr

Nice work César !! :)
Thanks for this awesome gift.

And.. omg, how's on for the secret (or good?) ending? :D

Optimus

Awesome work. The gameplay, most important of all, works well. I had fun playing this game. It's a bit too hard after the middle but maybe that was the situation with the original arcade too (I used the cheats suggested here to see the end). Only slightly minor thing the sprites that are flickering a bit. But the game is still fun regardless.

khisanth

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

really superb Christmas pressie for us all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ;D