Author Topic: Converted GX4000 .cpr - The topic (repository link in first post)  (Read 208070 times)

Offline remax

• 6128 Plus
  • Liked: 321
It works in my emulator when i try it. I chek it when temperature go dow to swith on the pc.

How do you launch a game.

What do you call "a return" ?

Is suposedly one version have pokes. With freeze if you not use pokes. And the other version not have pokes but it not freezes.

So, where is the other version ?

And can you explain a bit more where is the problem so i can add it to the description  ;D ...

Offline dragon

• 6128 Plus
  • Liked: 543
How do you launch a game.

What do you call "a return" ?

So, where is the other version ?

And can you explain a bit more where is the problem so i can add it to the description  ;D ...

The urusergui is the other verIon. That in the wiki say: Need a fix - Get stuck after Game Over

Ururgi cpr only stuck when you not use pokes, because it only happend when you die.

This not stuck. It Return to main menu. And the game not have pokes.

I dont remember now how i execute it, because i try it weeks ago..
« Last Edit: 11:30, 29 July 16 by dragon »

Offline remax

• 6128 Plus
The urusergui is the other verIon. That in the wiki say: Need a fix - Get stuck after Game Over

Ururgi cpr only stuck when you not use pokes, because it only happend when you die.

This not stuck. It Return to main menu. And the game not have pokes.

I dont remember now how i execute it, because i try it weeks ago..

Ok thank you. I missed that it was in the "need a fix" section  ;)

Well, i can launch the Urusergi's version, but not yours :(

Seems like the Urusergi's version works quite ok, even without pokes. It does some strange things at the game over, but will eventually end up to reset to the screen where you select pokes or no pokes.
« Last Edit: 12:08, 29 July 16 by remax »

Offline remax

• 6128 Plus
That's right that sometimes you get stuck in a loop where you are sent to the next mission and immediatly you're out of fuel. I had that 1 over 5.

Do you think we should promote it working ?

Offline MissionComplete

• Supporter
  • CPC464
  • Liked: 11
Hi, cpc comunity!!

I have a C4CPC and now I am a child again. In the converted games' page says to reporting here the problems not detected, so here I am. I'm trying to play Batman, of Ocean (1986), and I can't get any object, so I can't go very far in the game. Maybe there is no a button for this function (I think was the "enter" button in my old cpc464). I tried with both gamepads.

Thank you for all your work. It makes happy people like me.

Offline dragon

• 6128 Plus
Try his remax
« Last Edit: 15:22, 29 July 16 by dragon »

Offline Phantomz

• 6128 Plus
  • Liked: 1371
Hi, cpc comunity!!

I have a C4CPC and now I am a child again. In the converted games' page says to reporting here the problems not detected, so here I am. I'm trying to play Batman, of Ocean (1986), and I can't get any object, so I can't go very far in the game. Maybe there is no a button for this function (I think was the "enter" button in my old cpc464). I tried with both gamepads.

Thank you for all your work. It makes happy people like me.

@MissionComplete

Any chance you could play the game using the cpr on winape and save a snapshot and upload on here, if I can see the problem I might be able to sort it out.

Offline remax

• 6128 Plus
Try his remax

Nice work ! Don't know what you did but the bug seems fixed.

It goes back to the title screen perfectly now :)

Offline dragon

• 6128 Plus

Nice work ! Don't know what you did but the bug seems fixed.

It goes back to the title screen perfectly now :)

well i not sure if work to finish. I made these other in theory better stable. But the game need testing.

Offline MissionComplete

• Supporter
  • CPC464
  • Liked: 11
@MissionComplete

Any chance you could play the game using the cpr on winape and save a snapshot and upload on here, if I can see the problem I might be able to sort it out.

@Phantomz

Solved!! You have to select keys.  I selected the fire2 as "Carry function" and it worked. Otherwise, you can't play, but you don't notice until you need to get some object. Sorry for the disturbance, it was too easy!!

Thanks for your help.