Author Topic: Converted GX4000 .cpr - The topic (repository link in first post)  (Read 182308 times)

Offline Phantomz

• 6128 Plus
  • Liked: 1143
@Phantomz

Solved!! You have to select keys.  I selected the fire2 as "Carry function" and it worked. Otherwise, you can't play, but you don't notice until you need to get some object. Sorry for the disturbance, it was too easy!!

Thanks for your help.

@MissionComplete  Glad you got it sorted  :)

I have now made the game default to the Joypad so both buttons will work straight away, there is now no need to select keys first.

You can also Pause the game with the Console Pause Button by default now.

I could do the same for " Head over Heels " but I don't know what keys people want so have left it alone.
« Last Edit: 20:01, 07 January 17 by Phantomz »

Offline MissionComplete

• Supporter
  • CPC464
  • Liked: 11
@MissionComplete  Glad you got it sorted  :)

I have now made the game default to the Joypad so both buttons will work straight away, there is now no need to select keys first.

You can also Pause the game with the Console Pause Button by default now.

The new version is here and on the wiki page now.  ;D

I could do the same for " Head over Heels " but I don't know what keys people want so have left it alone.

@Phantomz  Wonderful! Fast work!

All right, except the poked version is not poked now http://www.cpcwiki.eu/forum/Smileys/SoLoSMiLeYS1/shocked.gif

Maybe is the same in "Head over Heels", they are similar games, but I never played, so I can't say.

Thanks again http://www.cpcwiki.eu/forum/Smileys/SoLoSMiLeYS1/cheesy.gif

Offline Phantomz

• 6128 Plus
@Phantomz  Wonderful! Fast work!

All right, except the poked version is not poked now http://www.cpcwiki.eu/forum/Smileys/SoLoSMiLeYS1/shocked.gif

Maybe is the same in "Head over Heels", they are similar games, but I never played, so I can't say.

Thanks again http://www.cpcwiki.eu/forum/Smileys/SoLoSMiLeYS1/cheesy.gif

@MissionComplete

Thanks  :)  Are you sure the poked version isn't poked now? It appears to be giving me infinite lives when I tested it with MESS Emulator.

Offline Dinorast

• CPC464
  • Liked: 6
I saw the other day a review of SALAMANDER and I would like to test this on the GX4000-any chance to convert this ? Many thanks in advance...you really do a great job !!!

Offline MissionComplete

• Supporter
  • CPC464
@MissionComplete

Thanks  :)  Are you sure the poked version isn't poked now? It appears to be giving me infinite lives when I tested it with MESS Emulator.

@Phantomz you are right, there are infinite lives, I thought there aren't because the two previous questions have disappeared. The "old poked version" asked you two questions: "Do you want infinite lives?" and "Do you want invulnerability?". But you have done enough, phantomz, we can play with infinite lives if we want, and that is the point. Thanks!

Sorry, I don't speak a very good English.

Offline Phantomz

• 6128 Plus
@Phantomz you are right, there are infinite lives, I thought there aren't because the two previous questions have disappeared. The "old poked version" asked you two questions: "Do you want infinite lives?" and "Do you want invulnerability?". But you have done enough, phantomz, we can play with infinite lives if we want, and that is the point. Thanks!

Sorry, I don't speak a very good English.

@MissionComplete

I didn't think that dragon or I had released a version of Batman with a Trainer, that's why I included a poked version that gave infinite lives.

I know there is a version of Batman on disk with a Trainer.

Anyway, I have now found the Batman disk with the Trainer, I have worked on that version.

I've remapped all the controls again and also made the Trainer GX4000 friendly, you are invulnerable unless the shield is at 0, if you get hit whilst it's on 0 then you will die, I believe it was done like this to stop you getting stuck ingame.  ;)
« Last Edit: 20:02, 07 January 17 by Phantomz »

Offline MissionComplete

• Supporter
  • CPC464
Congratulations, @Phantomz !!! You have done the perfect Batman for GX4000.

It's usefull being able to die with 0 shield, because you can fall in a hole with no exit and you need to die for continue the game. As I said, it's the perfect version.

:-)

Offline Geo Anas

• CPC464
  • Come to the 8-bit side of the Force
    • IAMRETRO.GR
  • Liked: 30
Congratulations ! I've just programmed an eprom and works great on my GX4000 !!!!

Thanks Phantomz !!! :D

Offline Phantomz

• 6128 Plus
I saw the other day a review of SALAMANDER and I would like to test this on the GX4000-any chance to convert this ? Many thanks in advance...you really do a great job !!!

@Dinorast

Here is " SALAMANDER " for the GX4000  ;D

Joypad 1 Button 2 to pause the game, any button to unpause, whilst paused, press the console pause button to quit.
« Last Edit: 20:02, 07 January 17 by Phantomz »

Offline Audronic

• 6128 Plus
  • I know RST3. I now know a little More.
  • Liked: 179
Congratulations ! I've just programmed an eprom and works great on my GX4000 !!!!

Thanks Phantomz !!! :D
Do you have details as to the ZIP socket addition to the Cart ??

Thanks   Ray
Procrastinators Unite,
If it Ain't Broke PLEASE Don't Fix it.
I keep telling you I am Not Pedantic.
As I Live " Down Under " I Take my Gravity Tablets and Wear my Magnetic Boots to Keep me from Falling off.