Author Topic: Converted GX4000 .cpr - The topic (repository link in first post)  (Read 145693 times)

Offline Phantomz

• 6128 Plus
  • Liked: 989
Eeeee! Another one for the collection.

Hey @Phantomz, fancy doing a conversion for Wonder Boy? I still think it's a great game, it's 64k, only uses one fire button and would only need buttons 1 and 2 mapped to keys 1 and 2 for one and two player (i think).  :D

I had a quick look at this the other day, can't find the 1 or 2 or ESC to pause at the moment, will have another look at it when I get some free time, unless someone else does it first.

Offline Shaun M. Neary

• 6128 Plus
  • Loading: Please Wait...
    • Shaun Neary Photography
  • Liked: 203
I had a quick look at this the other day, can't find the 1 or 2 or ESC to pause at the moment, will have another look at it when I get some free time, unless someone else does it first.

Dude, the fact that you're considering it and having a look at it is enough as it is. No panic on it at all. =)
Thank you (and everyone else who's converted) once again for all the work you've put into this.
Amstrad 6128+, C4CPC, Gotek HXC, 3.5" external w/ ABBA switch, MFII clone... Forever playing Last Ninja 2