News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

CPC MAG 2017

Started by cpc4eva, 00:16, 21 June 17

Previous topic - Next topic

cpc4eva

One of the things i have learnt from my CPC MAG 2016 experience is that i left it far too late to get started on it.

So, i am starting a thread now for next years CPC MAG 2017.

If anyone who has coded the following CPC games of 2017 and would like to be interviewed / have infos on their games in the mag then please contact me  ;D

so far this is what i have for CPC games of 2017 games -

Treasure Dungeon 2, The Lost Treasure of Cuauhtemoc, Pentomino, The Treasure of Elgon, Red Planet 2: Back 2 Home, El Linaje Real, Fresh Fruits & Vegetables, Combat Pilot, Find Red, Mini Ball Maze, Mini-Pong, Nosferatu, paddle up, reds exit, rogue descender, rotating rainbow, tubby runner, silly number guessing game.

If there are any other games not listed here please let me know i am sure i have missed some.

Also if there are any coders or developers or groups who have WIP's - WORKS IN PROGRESS please let me know what you are working on and i can also put that in the CPC MAG 2017.

Also this is not just about CPC games its also about the CPC DEMO scene and groups so if anyone has released or will be releasing CPC DEMOS in 2017 please contact me.

If anyone has any info on CPC events in 2017 that would be awesome too - any retro events that have or are going to happen in 2017.

If anyone has a fav CPC game or demo from 2017 then please send me your thoughts about them and i will put your comments in the community fav games section.

If anyone has any cool photos of CPC's or of their collections, or just anything CPC related then please contact me i think id like to start a section on the community collections / interesting CPC stuff for next years mag

If anyone has any info on new CPC coding tools or CPC hardware, for gaming and demos that would be welcomed too.

If anyone has any POKES or CHEATS or TIPS to solving CPC games that is also welcomed.

That's all i can think right now im sure there will be more ....

oh yeah i just remembered if anyone wants to write any CPC 2017 ADVENTURE game reviews please contact me  ;D ;D

Thanks  :)

cpc4eva

i have put a request on fb for CPC'ers to share their CPC collections in next years cpc mag - some interesting stuff has been posted so far.

if anyone wants to put forward their CPC stuff to be in next years mag please post them here or pm me.

can be anything you like -

CPC machines
CPC software
CPC oddities
moded cpc's
CPC magazine collections
if you think you have the most cpc stuff etc etc

rules can be bended to include PCW's etc etc

cheers

Gryzor

Quote from: cpc4eva on 07:11, 08 July 17
i have put a request on fb for CPC'ers to share their CPC collections in next years cpc mag - some interesting stuff has been posted so far.

if anyone wants to put forward their CPC stuff to be in next years mag please post them here or pm me.

can be anything you like -

CPC machines
CPC software
CPC oddities
moded cpc's
CPC magazine collections
if you think you have the most cpc stuff etc etc

rules can be bended to include PCW's etc etc

cheers

Oh my. I only have my software catalogued, and this only because it started as a project to learn Access with some twenty years back :D I definitely don't remember what machines and expansions I have since most are stored away... I think @Bryce knows better than I what I do have since every now and then he'll tell me "I'm pretty sure you have one of those" :D :D