News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

#CPCRetroDev cassettes now available for online purchase

Started by ronaldo, 08:12, 25 May 17

Previous topic - Next topic

ronaldo

Hi all!

Finally, after many problems and several changes of paradigm, we can offer you again #CPCRetroDev cassettes from 2014, 2015 and 2016 for online purchase.

This is now available thanks to a group of students from the University of Alicante that are now #CPCRetroDev collaborators. They will attend your orders personally and will presentially buy and send you the cassettes. Final price for each copy will be 10,95€ shipping costs included (except on countries where extra taxes may apply. They are a minority, but they are).

This method is somewhat "manual", but is the only one we have finally manage to put into work, while we continue waiting for the University to estabilsh a proper centralized online purchasing method.

The advantage is that if you had any question, students attending you will be glad to help personally, which is much better than talking to automated systems :) .

Hope you enjoy your copies and see you on #CPCRetroDev 2017!

ronaldo

Wow! What a big response, guys!

First edition of #CPCRetroDev 2014 cassettes is now sold out! If you wanted a copy of 2014's edition, you may now ask for it completing the form. If we receive interest in a reedition we will do it.

Thank you very much for your contribution to the contest! Hope this year it continues growing! :D

CraigsBar

My tapes arrived on Tuesday. Some great games on there znax from the 2015 compo great fun.

Sent from my ONEPLUS 3t using Tapatalk

IRC:  #Retro4All on Freenode

PulkoMandy

Quote from: CraigsBar on 08:56, 08 June 17
znax from the 2015 compo great fun.

Thanks  :laugh:

Also, wow, my first game edited on professional tape  8) .

CraigsBar

The tapes are great. Just one suggestion. It would be nice to have a tape to disc tool that could copy all the games to disc on the end of the tape like the aa covertape used too.

Sent from my ONEPLUS 3t using Tapatalk

IRC:  #Retro4All on Freenode