News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Dizzy's 30th Anniversary celebration - International Dizzy Day!

Started by Neil79, 17:19, 22 March 17

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil79

QuoteEver since I had an Amstrad CPC 464 and then on to an Amiga, I have always been a massive Dizzy fan, playing pretty much every Dizzy game ever released since 1987 by the glorious Oliver Twins. It was also the reason Indie Retro News has tried to keep you informed to the latest developments coming out from our good friends the YolkFolk and many other Dizzy related sources. This is especially true for this news because as of today as a fantastic heads up in celebration of Dizzy's 30th anniversary, the Oliver Twins have announced International Dizzy day, which is being held at the National Videogame Arcade, Nottingham Saturday 8th April!

http://www.indieretronews.com/2017/03/dizzys-30th-anniversary-celebration.html

You'll be able to play on Amstrads as well, apparently :D
The latest in Indie & Retro News!!! IndieRetroNews - Indie Retro News on twitter

Skunkfish

An expanding array of hardware available at www.cpcstore.co.uk (and issue 4 of CPC Fanzine!)

Neil79

Mystery World Dizzy - Is this the latest Dizzy game to be announced by The Oliver Twins?

QuoteYou may have been keeping an eye on the gaming news lately and if so would've known that on Saturday 8th April, the Oliver Twins are celebrating International Dizzy Day at the National Videogame Arcade in light of the 30th Anniversary of the Oliver's egg creation, Dizzy! But what stood out most to us was some days ago, Chris Wilkins of Fusion Retro Books mentioned a Kickstarter launch at the event to raise funds to finally release a surprise game announcement as Mystery World Dizzy on the NES..... Of which I may have found an early version of!

http://www.indieretronews.com/2017/03/mystery-world-dizzy-is-this-latest.html
The latest in Indie & Retro News!!! IndieRetroNews - Indie Retro News on twitter