News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Dragon Ninja from a ROM

Started by quarky, 07:59, 08 May 09

Previous topic - Next topic

BSC and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

quarky

Hello, 
Firstly, sorry if I am breaking any rules, if so, let me know  :-X
I have an Amstrad emulator (based on caprice32 running on a PSP), and would love to get Dragon Ninja running. I can load the disk, but when I do a CAT, I just see
Drive A: user 0dragonlv.a 23kdragonlv.b 23kdragonlv.c 23kdragonlv.d 23k....dragonlv.h 23k

RUN "dragonlv.a doesn't work so I don't know how to start the game. I have a 464, so some of the disk stuff is a mystery, but is this something to do with CPM? 
Cheers

mahlemiut

Usually, games that boot via the |CPM command don't give a file listing at all (usually just a read fail error).

Any file that you can run will have either a .BAS or .BIN extension, or have no extension at all.  There should be something that can be run.  Can you post the full file listing?
- Barry Rodewald

quarky

Thanks for the reply! 
That is actually it. It just has the files DRAGONLV.A through to DRAGONLV.H. 
All are 23k. 
I guess the ROM is incomplete which is a shame. I have tried finding different ROM's for it, but all of them are the same..
Cheers

Tom&Jerry

Hello,

Your rom (dsk file in fact) seems to be the second side of a cracked release (only levels :-) ). You should try to go to phenixinformatique.free.fr in the games list, you should find a good copy of this game.

T&J/GPA

quarky

Thanks. I will look for a better copy.