News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Games using 128K RAM

Started by MacDeath, 18:23, 31 January 11

Previous topic - Next topic

MacDeath

Not a lot of stuff actually, and not that important stuff indeed.

let's just say I tried to be diplomatic but ...well...
these days French diplomacy is not what it used to be... :laugh:

I am not offended in any way against anyone...

Perhaps you should let it go a bit... all of you.
I haven't done the 128K topic to get peoples killing each others... :(

ukmarkh

Kill, kill, kill... let's all burn some sheep!

villain

Quote from: MacDeath on 14:03, 25 February 11
Not a lot of stuff actually, and not that important stuff indeed.

let's just say I tried to be diplomatic but ...well...
these days French diplomacy is not what it used to be... :laugh:

I am not offended in any way against anyone...

Perhaps you should let it go a bit... all of you.
I haven't done the 128K topic to get peoples killing each others... :(

No answer from Gryzor is enough answer in this case. It seems that he still tries to live out things here he can´t get in real life. Poor guy. Very poor guy.

TFM

Quote from: villain on 19:55, 25 February 11

No answer from Gryzor is enough answer in this case. It seems that he still tries to live out things here he can´t get in real life. Poor guy. Very poor guy.

Well, that's the problem. If he doesn't like you, then your posts, productions etc. get deleted. IMHO an admin should be logical and neutral, but especially he is supposed to show good will. And deleting informations is not good will. Being bullheaded it also not a sign of intelligence.
So I don't care any longer about that 128K games list. Like you pointed it out before this discussion is crazy.
See you in other threads...  ;)
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

Gryzor

@villain: watch it, mate. You're over the borderline by insulting me thus. My "silence" was because I was on a small excursion, so you can shove your "poor guy" up your arse and I mean that. If you don''t like the fact that I spend, along with others, so much time to develop and keep this project alive and choose, occasionally, NOT to deal with crazy persons, then you're better off on some other forum. MacDeath's post was edited (and I notified him and apologised for that) because the missing part was replying to a post that wasn't there.

When I choose to delete a post is because some plain crazy and sad persons can't be argued with. And it's either ban them, or descend into a flame, or delete the posts.

Let me say it just once: ENOUGH WITH THE INSULTS[/U]. Consider yourself warned.

@TFM: instead of acting like a small child whose toy has been taken away, try to notice that ProjectX was removed from the list upon your suggestion. So stop crying in the corner and try to suggest constructive things to do with the article.

I'm really tired with all this bullshit, always the same persons causing the same troubles.

Thread locked, great job guys destroying yet another fruitful discussion.