News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Ghosts'n Goblins GX4000 final alpha version !

Started by Xifos, 12:52, 28 April 18

Previous topic - Next topic

ukmarkh

Quote from: Phantomz on 15:20, 05 May 18
I agree, just saying, that someone could easily feel overwhelmed when people are asking for things to be done, like you said, there is no pressure and he seems like a down to the earth person.  ;)

I agree, and this extends to you as well, the work you've put into converting games to the GX is just as valuable as any new games, my whole family including my wife love playing the old CPC games on my GX, I take it everywhere these days. When I get Classic Invaders, my life will be complete [emoji23] I used to be able to get to level seven on that, my cousin could get to level 9 🤪

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DARKGATE

:D Hi guys, when i see this post, i don't believe at my eyes, really an excellent work, i have tried to play, but is really hard, i think wich the playability go correct, i found the carnivorous plant irritating, shoot too soon, in the graveyard always  lose the armour, can you delay the shoot?
Great work!!!

P.S. I can't shoot in the tombstones.  ;D
Do not underestimate the power of AMSTRAD CPC.

Lex Sparrow

Well I have played the game two full rounds to end in this thread to confirm there is no ending yet  :picard:

Xifos & Targhan, Im sending you a PM with bugs I have found (if they are bugs, I dont know at all)

By the way, thanks for the game. This is  true real conversion of GNG for Amstrad CPC+