News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

YouTube Game Vids by Michael Gibs

Started by ComSoft6128, 20:13, 26 January 18

Previous topic - Next topic

ComSoft6128

Nice and short - Sorcery and Barbarian also featured.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjEN_Pfhv9o

mr_lou

Awesome intro!

And nice idea showing two platforms side by side, and putting audio from each in each speaker.

I was a bit surprised when you said the Amstrad CPC version was a bit faster. I remembered it as being slower.

I also saw the Sorcery one.
It would be awesome if the gameplays of both screens were closer to eachother, meaning the character going the same places at roughly the same time. This of course is impossible with cames like Barbarian and Exploding Fist, but should be somewhat possible with a game like Sorcery.
I wonder if any one has ever experienced with this. Hooking up the same joystick to two machines.  :)
Probably wouldn't work of course. (But never say never).

Also checked out a two other vids with your music. Very nice!
As a musician myself I gotta ask what tools you're using to compose?

ComSoft6128

Sorry mr_lou,

I have amended the Topic heading to now show the creator of the videos, my mistake, I should have included that in the original post.

Cheers,

Peter

mr_lou

Quote from: ComSoft6128 on 09:02, 27 January 18Sorry mr_lou,

I have amended the Topic heading to now show the creator of the videos, my mistake, I should have included that in the original post.

Oh, yea I thought they were yours.

Gryzor

Nice vid, pity he doesn't have much more like this.

felow

Really a nice approach. Anyway I agree: CPC conversion was faster than C64 to me...

jason9

Quote from: mr_lou on 08:13, 27 January 18I wonder if any one has ever experienced with this. Hooking up the same joystick to two machines.  :) Probably wouldn't work of course. (But never say never).

I'm particularly interested in this task. if someone achieved or experimented it please advise.